Yu-Gi-Oh/A multi question about the god cards

Question
Blackwing Armor Master vs the God Cards?

Blackwing Armor master's special abitity prevents it being from destroyed from battle snd the controller of the card takes no damage.
The God Cards say card effects can't be activated but Armor master's ability is already played.

So who wins? Armor master or The Gods?
and is it possible to take down the gods any way possible?

Answer
This is the Text on the God Cards:

Slifer the Sky Dragon (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Slifer_the_Sky_Dragon)
Divine/Divine Beast/Level 10
?/?
Requires 3 Tributes to Normal Summon (cannot be Normal Set). This card's Normal Summon cannot be negated. When Normal Summoned, cards and effects cannot be activated. During the End Phase, if this card was Special Summoned: Send it to the Graveyard. This card gains 1000 ATK and DEF for each card in your hand. When a monster(s) is Normal or Special Summoned to your opponent's side of the field in face-up Attack Position: That monster(s) loses 2000 ATK, then if its ATK has been reduced to 0 as a result, destroy it.

The Winged Dragon of Ra (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/The_Winged_Dragon_of_Ra)
Divine/Divine Beast/Level 10
?/?
Cannot be Special Summoned. You must Tribute 3 monsters to Normal Summon this card (you cannot Set this card). The Normal Summon of this card cannot be negated. When this card is Normal Summoned, Spells, Traps, and the effects of other cards cannot be activated. When this card is Normal Summoned: You can pay Life Points so that you only have 100 left; this card gains ATK and DEF equal to the amount of Life Points paid. You can pay 1000 Life Points to target 1 monster on the field; destroy that target.

Obelisk the Tormentor (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Obelisk_the_Tormentor)
Divine/Divine Beast/Level 10
4000/4000
Requires 3 Tributes to Normal Summon (cannot be Normal Set). This card's Normal Summon cannot be negated. When Normal Summoned, cards and effects cannot be activated. Cannot be targeted by Spells, Traps, or card effects. During the End Phase, if this card was Special Summoned: Send it to the Graveyard. You can Tribute 2 monsters; destroy all monsters your opponent controls. This card cannot declare an attack the turn this effect is activated.

These cards state that effects cannot be activated When Normal Summoned . This means that you cannot activate cards like Bottomless Trap Hole or Torrential Tribute in response to their summon.
This effect is ONLY in place at this point. After the Summon is completed they're fair game.
Dark Hole, Mirror Force or even Smashing Ground can destroy a God Card.

"Blackwing Armor Master" cannot be destroyed in Battle by any of these monsters, and will apply its effects to any of the God Cards that attempt to battle it.

Hope that helps.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo