Yu-Gi-Oh/Rescue GB deck

Question
"I am wanting help with a competitive rescue rabbit gladiator beast build, can you help me out."

Answer
I'd go with something like this:

2 Rescue Rabbit
3 Gladiator Beast Andal
2 Gladiator Beast Laquari
2 Gladiator Beast Equeste
2 Gladiator Beast Darius
1 Gladiator Beast Murmillo
1 Gladiator Beast Bestiari
1 Gladiator Beast Retiari
2 Test Tiger
(16)

3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Gladiator Proving Ground
2 Forbidden Lance
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon
(11)

2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Gladiator Beast's War Chariot
2 Dimensional Prison
2 Mirror Force
2 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Starlight Road
(13)

Give that a go.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics