Yu-Gi-Oh/Rise of the Machines 2

Question
Hey, Exo. Was wondering if you could review my Machine Deck that I have recently revived in order to possibly use it in Locals or Regional events? The main focus is using Machinas, Cybers, and Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon to wipe out my opponent's LP in 1 blow. Last time you helped me with this deck we modified it to run almost like a Malefic Necrovalley based strategy. But as of today, Necrovalley doesn't suit this deck anymore bcuz many decks today dont care about Necro. If you don't remember then look back on your past questions for the original Rise of the Machines question I ask you. Anyway here's how my Machine deck looks today:

Machines 40 (Cyber-Machina Gears)

Monsters 17
3x Malefic Cyber End Dragon
3x Cyber Dragon
3x Machina Gearframe
3x Machina Fortress
2x Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon
2x Card Trooper
1x Heavy Mech Support Platform

Spells 14
3x Geartown
1x The Seal of Orichalcos
2x Pot of Duality
1x Terraforming
2x MST
1x Heavy Storm
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn
1x Limiter Removal
1x Pot of Avarice

Traps 9
2x BTH
2x Dimensional Prison
2x Mirror Force
1x Solemn Warning
1x Starlight Road
1x Eradicator Epidemic Virus

Extra deck is player preference, so I'll give you whats necessary in the Extra.
1x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
1x Stardust Dragon
3x Cyber End Dragon

Well that's how my Machine deck looks today. As I said this deck's main goal is to summon machines and beat the opponent in 1 blow. This deck has so much versatility in it, that it's not even funny. I mostly speak of my Cybers, Troopers, Heavy Mech, and the Orichalcos. What I mean by versatility is that a massive machine can come from almost anywhere in the blink of an eye by relying others for support. Hope that makes a little sense.

Anyway, Exo, all I ask is review on if this deck has the stats to stand toe-to-toe with today's top contenders? If any changes are to b made, what would you suggest rrom a budget player standpoint? That's all I ask and I really hope you can help. You may think this deck has no chance in the competitive scene, but you shouldn't judge a deck by its cover bcuz in this game, anything is possible. This deck has potential and it has the power to come out on top. Hope you can help and I awit your response.

Answer
I'd go like this:

-1 Heavy Mech Support Platform
-1 Cyber Dragon
-1 Pot of Avarice
-1 Eradicator Epidemic Virus

+1 Machina Cannon
+2 Fiendish Chain
+1 Solemn Judgment

Heavy Mech Support Platform is just bad, Pot of Avarice and the 3rd Cyber Dragon just aren't needed here, and Eradicator works better in the Side Deck.

Chain will provide much needed Effect negation since you're not playing Skill Drain, while Judgment is all important for decks that aim to maintain a field.
Machina Cannon gives your Gearframes a search that can Special Summon Frotress by itself.

Give that a try, see how it works.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo