Yu-Gi-Oh/Wicked God/Synchro deck rate/fix

Question
Hey there, I was hoping you could help make my Wicked God deck a bit more consistent. My main strategy is to dump Plaugespreader and Spore into the grave, and then special summoning them out as well as special summoning Doppel from my hand. Then you just synch for Armory Arm, tribute him and the tokens for one of the Wickeds and voilą. Anyway, here's the list.

Monsters
1x Dandylion
2x Deep Sea Diva
3x Doppelwarrior
3x Double Coston
1x Gorz
1x Lonefire Blossom
1x Marshmallon
1x Plaugespreader Zombie
1x Spirit Reaper
1x Spore
1x Wicked Avatar
1x Wicked Dreadroot
1x Wicked Eraser

Spells
1x Allure
1x Book of Moon
1x Dark Hole
2x Double Summon
1x Fires of Doomsday
1x Heavy Storm
1x Monster Reborn
2x MST
2x Pot of Duality
2x Smashing Ground

Traps
1x Bottomless
1x Compulsory Evac.
1x Divine Wrath
1x Mirror Force
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Solemn Warning
1x Starlight Road
1x Torrential

Extra Deck
1x AoJ Catastor
3x Armory Arm
1x Black Rose
1x Flamevell Uruquizas
1x Magical Android
1x Scrap Dragon
2x Stardust
1x T.G. Hyper Librarian
1x Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
1x Number 17
2x Zenmaines

Thank you for your help and time.

Answer
There's a lot of stuff here that doesn't make much sense to me...
I understand that you're focused on your theme here, but you're focused to the point of ignoring all the other things that the cards you're playing interact with.
You're effectively using all the fodder monsters from a Junk and Debris Deck, but not the power-play monsters that make use of them...

First, let's drop out The Wicked Dreadroot, as it's awful. it's essentially just a really large Stick that costs 3 Tributes. We can make things 3/4 of that size that cost 2-3 less cards to put into play. Dreadroot just isn't efficient to make the cut.
The Wicked Eraser is good enough to play 1 copy of, but the Wicked Avatar's Spell/Trap Prevention is your power play here, as it essentially gives you 2 turns of free-reign of the board.
That should be enough to win the game from almost anywhere, especially since you'll also control the Monster with the highest ATK.

However, in order to win the game, you need cards that can inflict actual damage. If you don't have those then your opponent simply won't summon anything, and your Avatar will look rather silly trying to attack for game 100 Damage at a time a-la Treeborn Frog.
The best cards for this are Debris Dragon and Junk Synchron, which not only give you big Synchro summoning plays, but can also let you re-use Dandylion and/or Doppelwarrior to create more tokens.

You also need to remember that you're not always going to have a Wicked God to summon, so other ways to make use of those tokens are required...

I'd look at this for a monster line:

2 The Wicked Avatar
1 The Wicked Eraser
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
2 Debris Dragon
2 Junk Synchron
2 Doppelwarrior
3 Cyber Valley
2 Tour Guide from the Underworld
1 Dandylion
1 Lonefire Blossom
1 Spore
1 Plaguespreader Zombie
(19)

Here you have the same kind of Token Generating plays you had before, but you also have other ways to use them - Cyber Valley will allow you to remove one to draw 2 cards, getting you closer to a Wicked God.
Meanwhile, Tour Guide can now make use of your banished zone via Leviar, which will allow you to get more use out of Cyber Valley, Plaguespreader Zombie and Spore.

For Spells, I dislike Double Summon, Duality and Smashing Ground.
Double Summon is just a waste of cards anywhere that's not gadgets, while Duality is better suited to a deck that doesn't special summon Every turn
I'd go more like this:

3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Fires of Doomsday
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Pot of Avarice
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 One for One
1 Allure of Darkness
(12)

And we'll finish up with a standard Trap line for a deck like this:

2 Torrential Tribute
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Fiendish Chain
1 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Call of the Haunted
(9)

For 40 cards total.

I'd also modify your Extra Deck to look like this:

1 Formula Synchron
2 Armory Arm
1 T.G. Hyper Librarian
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Gaia Knight - the Force of Earth
1 Orient Dragon
2 Black Rose Dragon
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Leviair the Sea Dragon
1 Wind-Up Zenmaines
1 Number 17 - Leviathan Dragon
1 Temtempo the Percussion Djinn
(15)

Give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo