Hey Exo, My Q is could you build me a Chaos Dragon deck for competitive play? Hope you can help and thx for your time. I await your response.

Chaos Dragon isn't really what I'd call a competitive deck anymore. However, if I was to play it, it'd look something like this:

1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
1 Dark Armed Dragon
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
2 Tragoedia
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1 Chaos Sorcerer
3 Lightpulsar Dragon
3 Darkflare Dragon
1 Eclipse Wyvern
3 Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress
2 Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
2 Card Trooper
2 Tour Guide from the Underworld
1 Honest
3 Maxx "C"
2 Effect Veiler

2 Forbidden Lance
3 Solar Recharge
1 Heavy Storm
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
1 Charge of the Light Brigade

2 Breakthrough Skill

1 Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger
1 Photon Strike Bounzer
1 Inzektor Exa-Beetle
1 Gauntlet Shooter
1 Tiras, Keeper of Genesis
1 Number 61 - Volcasaurus
1 Queen Dragun Djinn
1 Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1 Wind-Up Zenmaines
1 Temtempo the Percussion Djinn
1 Leviair the Sea Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Armory Arm

Give that a go, see how it works.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics