Hello, I wanted to get your thoughts on this deck I made and see if there were any ways I could improve it.

Deck size-40-
Elemental Hero Sparkman X3
Elemental Hero Burstinatrix X2
Elemental Hero Stratos
Kabazauls X3
Dark Mimic Lv3
Deep Diver X2(pretty much a Sangan replacement)
Effect Veiler
Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
Night Assailant
Thunder King Rai-Oh X2
Rescue Rabbit X2
Tour Guide From The Underworld X2
Black Luster Soldier Envoy of the Beginning
Chaos Sorcerer

Dark Hole
Monster Reborn
Heavy Storm
Miracle Fusion X2
Super Polymerization X2

Bottomless Trap Hole X2
Compulsory Evacuation Device X2
Solemn Warning
Solemn Judgment
Torrential Tribute

Extra Deck-13-
Elemental Hero Absolute Zero
Elemental Hero The Shining
Elemental Hero Great Tornado
Elemental Hero Nova Master
Elemental Hero Gaia
Elemental Hero Escuridao
Blade armor Ninja
Evolzar Dolkka
Evolzar Laggia
Heroic Champion Excalibur
Leviar The Sea Dragon
Wind-Up Zenmaines
#16 Shock Master
#32Shark Drake

I don't think you gain enough from the Kabazauls here (Why not Sabersaurus?) to continue playing them... they're taking up space that DARK monsters could go into as well...

I'd go more like this:

3 Elemental Hero Sparkman
3 Dark Blade
2 Rescue Rabbit
2 Tour Guide from the Underworld
1 Elemental Hero Stratos
1 Elemental Hero Neos Alius
2 Thunder King Rai-Oh
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1 Chaos Sorcerer

3 Miracle Fusion
2 A Hero Lives
2 Forbidden Dress
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Heavy Storm
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
1 Book of Moon

3 Fiendish Chain
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Breakthrough Skill
2 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Mirror Force
1 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgment

which gives you more space in the Extra Deck for Fusions and Blade-Armor Ninjas, which are what will dliver the damage.
A Hero Lives makes it much easier to get to Shock Mastr too, which is what will win you games against Prophecy/Dragons.

Give that a go.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics