Yu-Gi-Oh/Yubel\Yubel Terror Incarnate\ Photon Wyvern vs The Huge Revolution is over

If Both Yubel and Yubel Terror Incarnate are on the field at the same time during your end phase, are you allowed to choose which effect activates first since they both activate during the end phase? (Ex: Use Yubel's Effect to Tribute Yubel Terror Incarnate, keeping Yubel on the field and through Terror Incarnate's effect, summon Yubel The Ultimate Nightmare)

Also, if Photon Wyvern is Normal/Flip Summoned and its effect is only going to destroy 1 Set card on the opponent's field, can The Huge Revolution is Over still be activated against it since the Wyvern's text says that it would destroy all Set cards on the opponent's field.

For your first question, yes, you would be able to choose what order to activate your effects in, as they are all controlled by you.
The sequence of effects you chose here is perfectly legal.

For your Second Question, "The Huge Revolution is Over" (and "Starlight Road" for that matter) can only be activated when 2 or more cards will DEFINITELY be destroyed by its effect, and it is known to both players that it would do so.

This means that "Photon Wyvern" must be about to destroy 2 cards for "The Huge Revolution is over" to be activated, so your opponent must control 2 Set Cards.

Hope that helps.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics