Yu-Gi-Oh/Assualt deck

Question
Hello Sir, I want to improve the consistent of the deck so that I'm able to summon the stardust dragon/assault mode as soon as possible. Plus, can you check the extra deck I'm not sure what to take out and what to add , because sometimes i have trouble with the sychro because i cannot make a monster.

Monster (19)
assault beast x 2
cyber dragon x 2
d.d. assailant x 2
flamvell firedog x 2
flamvell magician x 2
marshmallon
mystic tomato
plaguespreader zombie
psychic commander x 2
assault stardust/ assault mode x 2
summoner monk x 2

spell (9)
assault teleport
card destruction
emergency teleport x 2
heavy storm
magical mallet
mind control
monster reborn
pot of avarice

trap (12)
call of the haunted x 3
dimensional prison x 2
mirror force
the transmigration prophecy
zoma the spirit x 3

extra deck (15)
ally of justice catastor
ancient fairy dragon
armoury arm
black rose dragon
colossal fighter
gravity warrior
number 39 utopia
red dragon archfiend x 2
stardust dragon x 3
thought ruler
vylon disigma
wind up zenmaines

Thank You

Answer
I'm not convinced that this is the bet way to do this, but we'll have a look anyway.
Dragunity is the standard way to use Assault mode monsters as the Synchros themselves can be made for a single card.
The other traditional way to play it would be the Dragon Ruler build.
This one's a little old School, but there are a few things we can do with it.

Firstly, Summoner Monk isn't very good, since normally all it does is catch a veiler and cost you a spell.
We can do exactly the same thing and not catch a Veiler if we play Instant Fusion

We can Use Blaster to make use of our Extra Fire Monsters, and this seems like a pretty good deck to Feature Rekindling in as a Kill Blow.
With Blaster in, we can move to a full set of Effect Veiler, which will both combo with Blaster to make Level 8 synchros
Following That, Assault Beast is a Beast-Warrior Type monster, and Blaster supports Fire. So Brotherhood of the Fire fist - Bear slots right in.

I'll alter the Spell line to drop out all the bits that aren't really need, and add a few copies of Fire Formation - Tenki to search for Bear/Beast.

For your Trap Line, we'll alter to fix the primary threat - forcing Stardust Assault Mode and then trying to OTK.
This means a few copies of Threatening Roar to shut off the battle phase should your opponent gather a big enough offense.

Compulsory will complete the Trap Line, since it's much better at dealing with the current meta than Dimensional Prison and Mirror Force.
That should give you a 40 card deck.

2 Stardust Dragon//Assault Mode
3 Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
2 Burner, Dragon Ruler of Sparks
3 Effect Veiler
2 Assault Beast
2 Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Bear
2 Flamvell Firedog
3 Flamvell Magician
2 Maxx "C"
1 Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
(22)

2 Instant Fusion
2 Fire Formation- Tenki
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon
1 Mind Control
(9)

3 Threatening Roar
2 Assault Mode Activate
2 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgment
(9)

Extra:

2 Darkfire Dragon
1 Musician King
1 Armory Arm
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Gaia Knight - the Force of Earth
1 Black Rose Dragon
2 Stardust Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Colossal Fighter
1 Thought Ruler Archfiend
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Number 16 - Shock Master
1 Gagaga Cowboy
(15)

Give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo