Yu-Gi-Oh/Burning FIRE Blaster Review

Hello Exo, could you possibly review my Burning FIRE deck? I've recently amped it up by adding in the FIRE Dragon Rulers in order to create more burn damage off of Kurenai. Last time you helped me with Burning FIRE was on 1/10/2013 and in that article I explained what this deck can do. Anyways here's how my deck looks today.

Burning FIRE 41

Monsters 21
3x Flamvell Firedog
2x Flamvell Magician
2x Flame Tiger
2x Volcanic Counter
3x Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
2x Burner, Dragon Ruler of Sparks
2x Maxx "C"
2x Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
2x Tour Guide From the Underworld
1x Gorz the Emissary of Darkness

Spells 12
3x Rekindling
2x Pot of Duality
2x MST
1x Heavy Storm
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn
1x Book of Moon
1x Mind Control

Traps 8
1x Solemn Warning
2x Dimensional Prison
2x Torrential Tribute
3x Spiritual Fire Art - Kurenai

Extra Deck 15
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Colossal Fighter
1x Crimson Blader
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Leviair the Sea Dragon
1x Number 17:
1x Temtempo the Percussion Djinn
1x Wind-Up Zenmaines
1x Abyss Dweller
1x Gagaga Cowboy
1x Gem-Knight Pearl
1x Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1x Number 16:
1x Photon Papilloperative
1x Number 11:

Well here's how my deck looks with the addition of the Fire Dragon Rulers in the mix. The format has gone to the Dragons and Magicians with Lswarm right behind them. I don't care about the odds, all I care about is playing a deck I'm comfortable with no matter what. Burning FIRE will win some and lose some, but all I can do is increase its playability bcuz every deck has a chance to make it to the top. So, no matter how difficult this format may be Exo, just know that every deck has shot, including this one. Now Exo all I ask is a simple review on this deck? Basically what budgetable changes could I make, to make this deck successful enough to battle today's format? That's all I ask Exo, and would really appreciate it. I hope you can help and I await your response.

The issue with this is that effectively all its cards are now obsolete...
It now has to change absolutely in order to keep up:

1 Pyrorex, the Elemental Lord
3 Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
3 Burner, Dragon Ruler of Sparks
3 Volcanic Counter
3 Flamvell Firedog
2 Flamvell Magician
1 Flame Tiger
2 Maxx "C"
2 Effect Veiler

3 Forbidden Lance
2 Gold Sarcophagus
2 Rekindling
1 Heavy Storm
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
1 Book of Moon

3 Spiritual Fire Art - Kurenai
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgment

Try that, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics