Yu-Gi-Oh/Deck fix: Synchro Draw.

Question
QUESTION: Greetings.
I was wondering if thou could give me some ideas on how to improve this tuningware/darksea based synchro deck. I play mostly casually, only sometime popping in a small-scale online tournament, thus neither the cost, nor T1 competitiveness are of much significance. The deck is mostly combo based, so usually has a pretty slow start, as well as a huuuuuuuge susceptibility to OPhion, especially since there are little traps and spell/trap removal. Anyway, I just need some ideas.

Core cards:
Monsters(23):
3x Junk Warrior
1x Debris Dragon
1x Quickdraw Synchron
3x Tuningware
3x Darksea rescue
3x Cyber Valley
2x Battle fader
1x Doppelwarrior
1x Black Luster Soldier
1x Dandylion
1x Spore
1x Lonefire Blossom
1x Unknown Synchron
1x Dark Armed Dragon

Spells(17):
1x Machine Duplication
2x Inferno Reckless Summon
2x De-Synchro
3x Tuning
1x Reinforcements of the Army
1x Dark Hole
1x Mind Control
1x Heavy storm
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Pot of Avarice
1x One for One
1x Monster Reborn
1x Foolish Burial

Traps(4):
1x Solemn Judgement
1x Starlight Road
2x Mirror Force

Used, but the importance is questionable(2):
1x Tragoedia
1x Where Arf Thou?

Extra deck(15):
1x Red Nova Dragon
1x Shooting Star Dragon
1x Junk Destroyer
1x Road Warrior
1x Mist Wurm
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Red Dragon Archfiend
1x Turbo Warrior(Situational filler for level 6 synchro, most potential replacement target)
1x T.G. Hyper Librarian
1x Junk Defender
1x Ally of Justice Catastor
1x Armory Arm
1x Claiomh Solais the Hazehawk(Mist Bird Clausolas, my only anti-OPhion synchro)
1x Formula Synchron

No Quasifag because it is not the focus of the deck and I have deep hatred for that almost insta-win card and its all too easy to summon decks.

Using level eater would force to focus on Quickdraws and its Synchros, which is not what I am aiming at. I seek mad drawing with good versatility, as shown by having only a single copy of every synchro card.
Side deck is undecided, except for Black-Winged Dragon in case I meet some nasty burns.

ANSWER: Hmmmmm,Card Draw and Versatility...

I'd probably go for something like this then:

1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1 Dark Armed Dragon
1 Chaos Sorcerer
1 Quickdraw Synchron
3 Junk Synchron
3 Darksea Rescue
3 Tuningware
3 Cyber Valley
2 Card Trooper
1 Lonefire Blossom
1 Dandylion
1 Spore
2 Effect Veiler
(23)

3 Machine Duplication
2 Tuning
2 De-Synchro
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
1 Heavy Storm
1 Mind Control
1 Pot of Avarice
1 One for One
1 Foolish Burial
(15)

2 Breakthrough Skill
(2)

Which is essentially the same idea, but has the additional Chaos Sorcerer for finishing the job, and the copies of Effect Veiler and Breakthrough Skill to shut out things like Ophion when needed.
Card Troopers are added to give Machine Dupe more targets, bringing it up to 11 possible hits, which more than justifies 3 copies - Dupe is outright better than Reckless Summon here since it doesn't require your opponent to control a monster, and can be used far more easily on the first turn of the game.

From the Extra Deck, Road Warrior and Red Nova Dragon can be dropped, since you're lacking both Scrap Dragon and Thought Ruler Archfiend (Who does a decent job of locking out Evilswam by himself assuming you can drop him early)

Junk Archer would probably be a good idea too, and Karakuri Shogun Burei might also come in Handy for some late-game damage through Dracossack Tokens.

Give that a go, see what you think.

QUESTION: I think that Chaos Sorcerer is a good idea. Kills the cards I need in grave for my main combo, but wrecks so many buggers.

Machine duplication over reckless is... questionable. Yes, it is a lot easier to summon extra monsters, but what else? Normal summon darksea, use machine duplication - 3 monsters and no tuner. Thus, I need either Quickdraw, or One for One, or Monster Reborn, OR use junk/debris to summon one from grave and then reckless. Machine duplication has a huge drawback of summoning from deck only. And what if I draw 2 or three copies? I CAN use machine dup on the first turn, but the best play is Junk Destroyer, which is turn two. The deck is quite slow and does not rely on the first turn, more like reacting to the enemy, even if it means eating the traps and those HATED solemns.

In order for duplication to work, I need to increase the Quantity of Quickdraws or add Unknown syncnhron. That's something to ponder about, so thanks for directing towards that.

I loved the breakthrough skill though. Veilers, not so much. They are great for banishing targets as getting rid of tuningware is just NOT ruining my strategy, but can't do anything on my turn.

Card trooper just... does not fit. A maximum of two, milling is counter-productive due to duplication working on deck only, so it is a monster that allows me to draw a card when it is destroyed

My versatility comes from the extra deck and ability to use tuningware to get synchros from level 4 to 8 with junk reckless combo. I know I should remove red nova for scrap or something, but I enjoy trying to summon that too much. Archfiend instead of Turbo could be a good idea, even if it leaves me lacking on level 6 synchros even more. On the other hand, if I can make a level 8 synchro, I am probably back in the game and could protect myself by other means. It does, however, protect from the pesky compulsories and such. Needs testing.

Answer
The point with Veiler is that it also doubles as a Level 1 Tuner, which gives it extra uses.
Without it, this deck is unable to interact with the opposition during their turn except through Breakthrough Skill.
I'd rather like Maxx "C" too, but there are space issues to account for there.

The Card Troopers were also doubling as a Machine Dupe Target, but lost a lot of their appeal as it appears that I forgot to add the Debris Dragons - which give them extra use.
Their other benefit is that they're going to make your power plays - Junk Synchron and Debris Dragon - live much earlier in the game. You start very slowly here unless you open a Dupe and a Dupe Target.

As for Dupe over Reckless Summon, the only benefit that IRS provides is that it can summon from the Graveyard - everything else is a negative.
The ability to activate on the first turn is most important when you consider Cyber Valley, where Reckless Summon would just sit there in your hand until 2/3 turns in.
The Point about more Quickdraws/Unknown Synchron isn't overly relevant when you consider that you're already effectively playing 3-4 Quickdraws if required courtesy of your copies of Tuning.
That provides 3-4 hits on quickdraw, plus one for One and Foolish/Reborn , meaning you have 5-6 shots at tuner, which are much better odds than hitting Dupe in your opening - and that's without counting the hands that you open Junk Synchron/Foolish Burial, which effectively does the same job.

Couple of things to think about.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo