Yu-Gi-Oh/Machines

Question
I haven't played in a while to return to them completely ruining my dragon deck, so I am coming to you with a new deck idea that's still a classic, one that they over looked. I would like to make a deck using Cyber dragons, considering they are at 3 per deck. If it helps, please include mechina or ancient gears as part of the build, but I would like to utilize the cyber dragons. Price range is $200. This deck is for small tournaments. if you would like more information on deck idea, I will do the best I can to provide my ideas

Answer
I'd start out with something like this:

1 Machina Cannon
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
3 Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders
2 Machina Fortress
3 Machina Gearframe
3 Cyber Dragon
2 Cyber Dragon Zwei
2 The Light - Hex Sealed Fusion
2 Card Trooper
2 Maxx "C"
(21)

2 Evolution Burst
2 Forbidden Lance
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Limiter Removal
1 Overload Fusion
(9)

2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Compulsory Evacuation Device
2 Fiendish Chain/Breakthrough Skill
2 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgment
(10)

You'll also need an Extra Deck containing the standard Cyber Dragon Fusions and Xyz monsters.
I'd recommend a copy of Number 11: Big Eye and Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack, but those are likely outside your price range for the moment.

Give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo