Yu-Gi-Oh/ruling

Question
QUESTION: please fix this deck for advance level of play including 2013 ban list to be match for darkworld,lightsworn,samurai and especialy xyz

Spells:
terraforming x2
mystical space typhoon x3
mauslem of the emperer x3
fissure x1

Traps:
dark bribe x3
cosmos x3
vanity emptiness x3
fiendish chain x3
scrap iron scarecrow x3
mirror force x2
grave of the super ancient organism x3 been good on fusion and syncros bu not xyz

Monsters:
vanity fiend x3
fossil dyna x3
earthbound piscu x3
marshmellon x3
spirit reaper x3
banisher of light x3
ancient gear gadgjiltron dragon x2

ANSWER: An anti-meta Macro Cosmos Deck then...
I find it kind of Odd that you're not playing D.D. Survivor, and that Gadjiltron Dragon is here without Geartown (Especially since Light and Darkness Dragon is outright better).
I'm not a fan of the Earthbound Immortals either, they just add worse draws to your deck, making it harder to get to what you need.

I'd make this look more like this:

3 Vanity's Fiend
2 Light and Darkness Dragon
3 Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo
3 D.D. Survivor
2 Banisher of the Radiance
2 Thunder King Rai-Oh
1 Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
(16)

2 Dimensional Fissure
2 Mausoleum of the Emperor
2 Forbidden Lance
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon
(8)

3 Macro Cosmos
3 Fiendish Chain
2 Dark Bribe
2 Vanity's Emptiness
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Mirror Force
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Solemn Warning
(16)

Try that, see what you think.

QUESTION: kinda hard to play d.d suviver when main goal is no special summon and no grave any others?

ANSWER: You're not always going to control Fossil Dyna/Vanity's Fiend. Opposing Players do in fact play Monster Removal.

Nor are you always going to have Mausoleum of the Emperor.
D.D. Survivor is Tribute fodder that can't be gotten rid of until you tribute it in these Situations.

Just because things have the ability to conflict with your theme, does mean that they can't also contribute positively.

QUESTION: sorry in wong place been looking aka: googling for answer for this answer the flip effect destroys all special summons including tokens and xyz monsters yet all say mecha phantom beast dracossack would still live with its eff not being destroyed if there a token on the field?

Answer
If a player controls "Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack" and 2 "Mecha Phantom Beast" Tokens when "Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo" or similar is flipped, then the Tokens will be Destroyed but "Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack" will not.

This is because "Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack" is immune to destruction at the point that "Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo" resolves, even if it is not afterward.

This effect works differently to, say, Six Samurai or Power Tool Dragon - which are replacement effects.

Hope that helps.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo