Yu-Gi-Oh/volcanic oriented deck

So i stopped playing this game for a couple of years, and i wanna get back into it. Id like to build a volcanic oriented deck: i have cards like volcanic doomfire, volcanic queen, scattershot, wildfire, volcanic Shell,  wildfire, blaze accelrator, and some defensice magic and trap cards, but i feel it is simply not solid enough to be a real deck, since i dont really know newer cards and combinations. Could you design a Solid and consistent deck from this, with newer cards, amd hopefuly a Little explanation along? Thank you very much, looking forward to your answer!!!

I'd go with something like this:

3 Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
3 Volcanic Rocket
3 Volcanic Shell
2 Volcanic Counter
2 Summoner Monk
2 Royal Firestorm Guards
2 Burner, Dragon Ruler of Sparks

2 Pot of Duality
1 Pot of Avarice
1 Blaze Accelerator
1 Wild Fire
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon

2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Torrential Tribute
2 Raigeki Break
3 Spiritual Fire Art - Kurenai
3 Fiendish Chain
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Solemn Warning

A few things to think about:

Volcanic Rocket can retrieve Blaze Accelerator from the Graveyard, which sets up plays like this:

1. Summon Summoner Monk
2. Discard Blaze Accelerator to Summon Volcanic Rocket -> Rocket adds Accelerator Back to the Hand.
3. Overlay Rocket and Monk into Lavalval Chain
4. Use Lavalval Chain to send Volcanic Shell to the Graveyard
5. Pay 500 LP for a new Volcanic Shell

Now you have Shell and Accelerator to destroy monsters with, and an 1800ATK monster  that will be able to set up Volcanic Counter, Blaster or more Volcanic Rokcets if it survives until your next turn.

Blaster and Burner turn dead Shells/Counters in your Hand into Large Dragons and/or Removal, as does Raigeki Break.
These all work well with the Free Volcanic Shells you get each turn.

You can also special summon blaster using its effect, attack for 2800, then tribute it with Spiritual Fire Art - Kurenai to inflict 2800 more damage.
At that stage, all it takes is a single Volcanic Counter and a FIRE monster in the Graveyard to stop your opponent's best monsters from attacking.

Royal Firestorm Guards and Pot of Avarice will make sure you never run out of Volcanic Shells to fuel your effects, and Wild Fire can be used as a Psuedo-Dark Hole during your opponent's turn.

Give it a go, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics