Yu-Gi-Oh/E-hero deck needed.

QUESTION: On the website, i am having trouble coming up with an elemental hero deck. It has to be between 40 and 60 cards, and i need 3 good  field spells with it. would you please come up with a good deck for me? Thanks.I don't want it to include neos, though.

ANSWER: Hello Sean, I am Happy to answer your question and very nice deck you want to build well lets get started. Now i know you don't want to add neo's so i'll add Neo's Alius and that's if you want.Then again i may add you can side deck these and switch them out.
E-Hero Strato's
E-Hero Ocean (Recycles Strato's)
E-Hero Bubble Man x2
E-Hero Captain Gold x3
E-Hero Necroshade
E-Hero Heat
E-Hero Burstinatrix
E-Hero Sparkman
E-Hero Woodsman
E-Hero Ice Edge
E-Hero Clayman
E-Hero Bladedge
E-Hero Prisma
E-Hero Lady Heat
E-Hero Avian x2
E-Hero Wildheart
King of the swamp x2
Miracle Fusion x3
Super Polymerization
Polymerization x3
Fusion gate X2
Skyscraper x2
H-Heated Heart x1
E-Emergency Call x2
R-Righteous justice
Hero Flash
Monster Reborn
Reinforcement of the army
Double Summon x2
Mirror Force x2
Paradox fusion
Bottomless trap hole x2
Torrential tribute
Wind Storm of Etaqua
Karma Cut
Total: 51 cards

Extra deck:
E-Hero shinning flare wingman
E-Hero Wildedge
E-Hero Terra Firma
E-Hero Flame Wingman
E-Hero Inferno
E-Hero Rampart Blaster
E-Hero Electrum
E-Hero Tempest
E-Hero Thunder giant
E-Hero Darkbright
E-Hero Plasma Vice
E-Hero Absolute Zero
E-Hero Neos Knight
E-Hero The Shining
E-Hero Gaia
Seems like a lot but this deck is built to search a lot especially when recycling Stratos.
Tip: Be careful with Paradox Fusion your opponent might negate it, besides negating the effect you still must pay the cost therefore the effect of returning your fusion card back is rebuked(Stopped) not allowing it to return Good luck, Have Fun, and Win those Duel's. the Neo's Knight is just in case you want to super poly and are up against a mirror match.

-Drjerks (Abel A)

QUESTION: Thank you. Also, I need help with a Gemini deck. It needs superalloy beast raptinus in the extra deck...I need a gemini deck that centers around power and xyz summons, with a few polymerizations, too...

Hmm hard deck i know how to build it but answer me this before i continue to make a tournament deck profile for you. Have you ever herd of the New anti meta deck called traptrix? They revolve around the card Hole Trap cards and are unaffected by Hole trap cards. they mainly spam the field they use some Gemini monsters but not a lot i will still make the deck but i just need to know if you want it a mixture or no.

Monster's: 12
Neo's Allius x3
Crusader of Endymion x2
thunder king Rai-oh
photon thrasher x2
King tiger
Wanghu x2

Spells: 20
Miracle Fusion
Reinforcements of the army
Emergency calls
Gemini spark's x3
Forbidden Lance x3
Mystical space Typhoon  x2
Polymerization x2
Book of Moon
Mind Control
Double summon x2
Supervise x2
Pot of Duality
Traps: 7
Compulsory evacuation device
Solemn Warning
Bottomless Traphole
Torrentual tribute
Starlight Road x2
Mirror Force

Your choice form elemental hero's and that fusion. this deck is meant to run over stuff and make sure you have the upper hand beats tour guide and more

P.s. Thanks for the question really cool to see a Gemini deck being made

Questions i can Answer: Rulings of the game such as: "Dark Hole(Spell) is activated and my opponent activates Starlight Road(Trap) Saving his monster's from dark hole but i chain to that a Mystical Space Typhoon from my hand as a chain MST for Short is a Quick Play spell card, who wins in the end starlight road or dark hole? Answer: Dark Hole wins due to MST being chained last to starlight road, normally people would say starlight road wins because it was chained last. well no "MST" was activated last so technically starlight road was still face down when "MST" was activated destroying Starlight road and allowing Dark hole's effect to resolve. person "A" wins due to last comes first.. other questions i can answer are how to fix a deck. Q's i can't answer are how to counter other cards in the game.

I have played Yugioh since I was 10 now I am 22 I had a 12 year experience with Yugioh, not only that I have went to regional(s) made my own decks answered questions that judges couldn't answer and I learned through others as my time went by. I Played and learned rulings and strategies through events i went to "YCS" events. for Yugioh.

High School Diploma, "Currently" in College at Cal State Fullerton.