Yu-Gi-Oh/Hieratic Blue Eyes Returns

Question
Hello Exo, been a while for me since I last asked a question on here. Anyway for the rest of this format, until September rolls around, I wanted to bring back my personal favorite deck that you and I work on back in March. My Hieratic Blue Eyes is the deck I want to bring back and need to know if it looks alright to compete with today's format? I know it's a stretch for me using this deck bcuz of the terrifying Ilswarm match-up with Ophion being a problem for this deck entirely, but always enjoy a challenge like that. Here's how my entire Hieratic Blue Eyes looks today, Side Deck and everything.

Hieratic Blue Eyes 40

Monsters 25
3x Blue-Eyes White Dragon
1x Wattaildragon
3x Hieratic Dragon of Eset
3x Hieratic Dragon of Nebthet
3x Hieratic Dragon of Su
3x Hieratic Dragon of Tefnuit
1x Black Luster Soldier- Envoy of the Beginning
1x Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
2x Tour Guide from the Underworld
1x Gorz, the Emissary of Darkness
2x Tragoedia
2x Maxx "C"

Spells 12
2x Hieratic Seal of Convocation
2x Trade-In
2x A Wingbeat of Giant Dragon
1x Heavy Storm
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn
2x Pot of Duality
1x Dragon's Mirror

Traps 3
3x Threatening Roar

Extra Deck 15
1x Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon
1x Five-Headed Dragon
1x Number 17:
1x Number 20:
1x Number 30:
1x Temtempo the Percussion Djinn
1x Wind-Up Zenmaines
1x Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon
1x Number 61:
1x Hieratic Dragon King of Atum
1x Photon Strike Bounzer
1x Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger
1x Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis
1x Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon
1x Thunder End Dragon

Side Deck 15
1x Consecrated Light
2x Effect Veiler
2x Electric Virus
3x MST
3x CED
1x EEV
3x Royal Decree

Well there's how my Hieratic Blue Eyes looks. As you can probably tell the main deck and Extra haven't changed much since last time. Besides that this deck still has a great amount of potential even if its not running the common Hieratic strategy that uses the Lvl 6-4 Vanillas. My Side Deck is pretty much filled with cards I feel are alright choices, especially Royal & Veiler, but that's for you to decide if what I have is an alright selection. Anyway, all I ask Exo is are there any changes that can be made in the Main, Side, and Extra from a budget player perspective in order to at least combat today's decks? That's all I ask and I await your response. Hope you can help.

Answer
The basics of this is that your deck now requires to maindeck 3 Effect Veiler, and your side needs a complete overhaul for the new format.

Drop the 2 Wingbeat of Giant Dragon, as most decks this format don't play absurd amounts of backrow, and the Dragon's Mirror in order to make room for the 3 Veiler (Adding a few Higher level Synchro monsters to the Extra deck would be advisable to make use of its tuner status too).

As for the side, it should now look something like this:

1 Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8
1 Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6
2 Electric Virus
2 Puppet Plant
2 Droll and Lock Bird
2 Tsukuyomi
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Eradicator Epidemic Virus
(15)

Which should adequately deal with Prophecy and give Dragons a run for their money.

Give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo