Yu-Gi-Oh/Tweaking a deck for the new format

Question
Hey Exo,
A year ago, I ran a really cool deck that revolved around the idea of giving morphing jar to my opponent, and then manipulating it to get all my dark world effects. It worked really nicely, too. However, in the new format, with sangan gone, I've found a lot of trouble bringing out morphing jar. Cards like gold sarco are usually too slow,and I find myself crushed most of the time before I can get out morphing jar.
So anyways, this was the deck last year:
1x Morphing Jar
1x Sangan
3x Tour Guide From the Underworld
3x Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World
3x Reign-Beaux, Overlord of Dark World
3x Snoww, Unlight of Dark World
3x Broww, Huntsman of Dark World

3x Shien's Spy
2x Mystic Box
2x The Shallow Grave
1x Book of Moon
3x Book of Eclipse
3x Book of Taiyou
2x Swords of Revealing Light
3x Murmur of the Forest
1x Card Rotator
1x Allure of Darkness
1x Dark Hole
1x Heavy Storm
1x Card Destruction

2x Royal Decree
Do you think this deck idea is possible to save? Or is it pretty much impossible now with the new format?

Answer
While this is technically still capable of being played, you'd lose the game a long time before you got to Morphing Jar.
However, if what you're after is to be able to force your opponent to activate your Dark World effects, then we can do that with Ceruli.

Your Dragon matchup is still going to be horrific, but your Prophecy matchup should be quite reasonable:

3 Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World
3 Sillva, Warlord of Dark World
3 Snoww, Unlight of Dark World
3 Ceruli, Guru of Dark World
3 Broww, Huntsman of Dark World
2 Tour Guide from the Underworld
(17)

3 Dark World Dealings
3 Dragged Down into the Grave
3 The Gates of Dark World
3 Upstart Goblin
1 Card Destruction
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Foolish Burial
(15)

3 Reckless Greed
2 Dark Smog
3 Eradicator Epidemic Virus
(8)

The goal is simply to accelerate through the deck to Ceruli/a Dark World monster/a Discard outlet, then force your opponent to activate your Dark World Effect. Eradicator and Dark Smog should help keep Dragons off the table, with Smog doubling as a way to activate Ceruli during your opponent's turn.

The downside to a build like this is its inherent instability - it works using a 3 card combo which becomes less and less effective the more time that passes (Dragons really don't care what happens to their hand once they have a graveyard set up, and prophecy isn't likely to let you do much once Jowgen/Fate is established).
That means you need to get to your key cards as early as is possible.

Give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo