Yu-Gi-Oh/Yugi-like Slifer Deck

Question
Hello,

I know my request is a bit weird but I'm looking for a Yugi-like deck to play Slifer. I have to play Dark Magician and Slifer and I thought about making a spellcaster/dragon deck to also play Dark Paladin but I don't know if it can be competitive enough. Anyway If you have any idea (not necessarily using Dark Paladin but at least the other two) it would be of great help.

Thanks in advance for your answer!

Answer
I'm rather confused...
You want to play Dark Magician and Slifer, but you're worried about being competitive?
There is no variant of Dark Magician/Slifer.dek that can compete in this meta. I'd like to put that out there now - anything that I build here cannot compete with Dragons or Prophecy, and probably isn't going to beat Mermail, Constellar or Evilswarm either.

That said, the easiest way you're going to get to Slifer is Via 2 Dark Magician -> Dracossack -> tokens, then Tribute everything for Slifer.
That's quite unlikely to happen, and will never be the best play in that situation, so we'll only be playing a single Slifer.

I'd go with something like this:

1 Slifer the Sky Dragon
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
3 Dark Magician
3 Skilled Dark Magician
2 Magical Exemplar
2 Apprentice Magician
1 Old Vindictive Magician
1 Crystal Seer
1 Toon Gemini Elf
2 Effect Veiler
1 Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
(18)

2 Dark Magic Curtain
2 Sacred Sword of Seven Stars
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon
3 Toon Table of Contents
3 Upstart Goblin
(15)

2 Bottomless Trap Hole
3 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgment
(7)

Give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo