Yu-Gi-Oh/Batteries with High Wattage

Question
Hello Jason, my first time asking you a question on AllExperts, so I hope it goes well. I have a BatteryWatt deck that I would like some help on. Like at least a rating (or fix) on is it worth playing this format? Here's the decklist and I'll describe it at the end.

BatteryWatt 40

Monsters 21
3x Batteryman AAA
2x Batteryman Micro-Cell
1x Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning
1x Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1x Honest
2x Kagetokaga
2x Summoner Monk
2x Tour Guide From the Underworld
3x Wattcobra
2x Wattdragonfly
1x Wattgiraffe
1x Wattpheasant

Spells 12
1x Book of Moon
1x Dark Hole
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
3x Pot of Duality
2x Recycling Batteries
3x Upstart Goblin

Traps 7
1x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device
1x Solemn Warning
3x Threatening Roar
1x Torrential Tribute

Extra Deck 15
1x Abyss Dweller
1x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
1x Diamond Dire Wolf
1x Gagaga Cowboy
1x Gem-Knight Pearl
1x Leviair the Sea Dragon
1x Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1x Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1x Number 20: Giga-Brilliant
1x Number 39: Utopia
1x Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
1x Photon Papilloperative
1x Starliege Paladynamo
1x Temtempo the Precussion Djinn
1x Wind-Up Zenmaines

Side Deck 15
1x Cyber Dragon (helps combat Machine based decks#
2x D.D. Crow
2x Effect Veiler
2x Maxx "C"
2x Mind Drain
2x Prohibition
2x Smashing Ground
1x Soul Drain
1x Thunder King Rai-Oh

Alright Jason this is what my BatteryWatt deck looks like. Now the theme of this deck was and is using both Batteryman and Watt monsters in 1 single deck. This theme is then brought to life into an XYZ deck strategy #or at least based on that sort of strategy# in order to help this idea come to be. Monk, Kage, and Tour Guide help with the versatility in this deck's Xyz summoning capabilities as well as help speed through the deck in terms of consistency. Meanwhile Gorz and Honest are my deck's hand traps and BLS is in here because I have enough Lights and Darks and thought why not. To me BLS kind of helps balance the deck and also gives this deck a powerhouse.

Spells are somewhat standard choices for any deck with the exception of Recycling Batteries and Upstart. Recycling acts as my Pot of Avarice but returns monsters to the hand instead of returning to the deck. As for the Upstarts, they help me draw, they are Summoner Monk fodder, and they help turn this deck into a 37 card deck. As far as Traps go Threatening Roar is top dog just for the fact that it gives me an extra turn, and punishes OTK decks because they used up almost all their resourses for the OTK. The other traps are your basic traps needed to help in whatever situation is thrown at you. Extra and Side are self explanatory.

So Jason I hope you were able to understand how this deck runs. As I said this is my first time asking you a question, and hoping it's worth the risk. All I ask for is a rating/fix #if you don't do fixes then that's fine# of my BatteryWatt deck, and some help with the side deck as well? As I said in describing this deck, the theme of the deck is Batteryman and Watts working together in one deck. Other than that, that's all I really need help with in this deck. I really hope you can help, and really hope you understand how my BatteryWatt deck runs. Thank you for your time and I await your response.

P.S. If this question goes successfully I have another deck I want to ask you but I'm unsure you'll accept it because it's somewhat Burn related. But I assure you that the only burn cards it runs are Ameba and Number 54: Lion Heart. let me know if you're willing to accept this type of deck or not. If so I'll ask about it in a new question after this one is answered.

Answer
Honestly i feel batteryman them self ant really good mixed with watts they work better on their own personally i feel this is true but if you want a good cheap thunder watt deck here 1 of my personal favoirite hunder watt

Monsters 18
3x Pahunder
3x Mahunder
2x SisHunder
1x Honest
2x WattDragonfly
3x Wattcobra
2x Wattgiraffe
2x Wattpheasant

Spells 12
1x Book of Moon
1x Dark Hole
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
3x Pot of Duality
2x Recycling Batteries
3x Upstart Goblin

Traps 7
1x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device
1x Solemn Warning
2x Threatening Roar
1x Torrential Tribute
2x Dark Bribe
2x Magic Cylinder (great make you think twice on attacking card play it only on big monster tho or for game)

Extra Deck 15
1x Abyss Dweller
1x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
1x Diamond Dire Wolf
2x Gagaga Cowboy (he cheap now with new tin)
2x Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
2x Number 39: Utopia
1x Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
1x Photon Papilloperative
1x Starliege Paladynamo
2x Constellar Omega
1x Kachi Kochi Dragon

Side Deck 15 sorry gotta redo this
2 Electric Virus (helps control machine deck or dragon)
2 Puppet Plant  (helps control warrior deck or spellcaster)
2 D.D. Crow (you know)
2 System Down (for machine)
1 Soul Drain or thunder King
3 Gozen Match (comes in handy against deck with many attributes)
2 Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror (dark deck)
1 Starlight Road or Huge Revolution is Over (mass destruction still a thing)

if this dont work for you i can try another deck or combo deck with watt but cant really focus enough on batteryman unless i did them on their own

i can also build a watt and batteryman deck for you seperatly too if you want lmk the route you wanna go and i see what i can do

sorry i could not be more help  

Yu-Gi-Oh

Jason Lee