Yu-Gi-Oh/blackwing deck for 2013

Hello exo, may you help me build a blackwing deck out for the upcoming september banlist that i can try to go to local tournament. It doesnt matter on the price or nothing. I just want a perfect deck so i can go through this. Thank you

Something like this should work well:

1 Dark Armed Dragon
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn
3 Blackwing, Shura the Blue Flame
3 Blackwing, Bora the Spear
3 Blackwing, Kalut the Moon Shadow
2 Blackwing, Blizzard the Far North
1 Blackwing, Vayu the Emblem of Honor
1 Blackwing, Gale the Whirlwind
1 Blackwing, Zephyros the Elite
2 Maxx "C"

3 Black Whirlwind
2 Forbidden Lance
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Pot of Duality
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon
1 Allure of Darkness

2 Fiendish Chain
3 Icarus Attack
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Solemn Warning
1 Bottomless Trap Hole

1 Blackwing Armor Master
2 Blackwing Armed Wing
1 Blackwing, Silverwind the Ascendent
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Volcan the Divine
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Number 50 - Blackship of Corn
1 Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1 Ice Beast Zerofyne
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Diamond Dire Wolf
1 Daigusto Emeral
1 Wind-Up Zenmaines

Try that, see how it works

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics