Yu-Gi-Oh/blackwing deck fix

Question
Hello abel, may you help me rebuild my deck or fix it abit. As you know the new banlist is coming out september and its seems like that will turn most of all deck into  a backrow spell/trap format type of deck and i was still unsure about myself. So i was here to ask you to help me reconfigure it abit even though it not fully done yet. Thank you

Monsters---------------------------------------
Blacking- Koichi the Day Break
Blackwing - Bora the spear
Blackwing - Bora the spear
Blackwing - Bora the spear
Blackwing- Zephyros the Elite
Blackwing- Zephyros the Elite
Blackwing- Zephyros the Elite
Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
Blackwing-Shura the blue flame
Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow
Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow
Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn
Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn
Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn

Spells-------------------
Forbidden Lance
Forbidden Lance
Mystical space typhoon
Mystical space typhoon
Mystical space typhoon

Traps--------------------------------------------

Gozen Match
Icarus Attack
Icarus Attack
Solemn Judgment
Safe Zone
Magic Cylinder
Magic Cylinder
torrential tribute
torrential tribute
dark bribe
dark bribe

I wasnt really sure what to go with the extra deck yet so may you help me develop me as well.

Thank you

Answer
Hello Henry and thank you for allowing me to fix this Blackwing deck they still live on in our hearts and decks not time to make this deck even more "OP" then what it is now. I will fix this deck to Local and regional Run.

Monsters 24
Blacking- Koichi the Day Break
Blackwing - Bora the spear
Blackwing - Bora the spear
Blackwing - Bora the spear
Blackwing- Zephyros the Elite
Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
Blackwing-Shura the blue flame
Blackwing-Shura the blue flame
Blackwing-Shura the blue flame
Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow
Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow
Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow
Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn
Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn
Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn
Maxx C
Maxx C
Effect Veiler
Effect Veiler
Gorz Emissary of darkness
BLS(Black Luster Soldier)
Chaos Sorcerer
Thunder King Rai-Oh
Thunder King Rai-Oh

Spells:9
Mystical space typhoon
Mystical space typhoon
Mystical space typhoon
Monster reincarnation
Pot of duality
Black Whirlwind
Black Whirlwind
Cards For Black Feather's
Allure of Darkness

Traps: 7
Icarus Attack
Icarus Attack
Solemn Warning
torrential Tribute
Mirror Force
Dimensional Prison
Dimensional Prison

Total Deck: 40

Extra deck: 15
Number 39 Utopia
Number 39 Utopia
CNumber 39 Utpoia
Lavalval Chain
Number 44: Sky Pegasus
Steelswarm Roach
Maestroke the Symphony Djin
Stardust Dragon
Red dragon Archfiend
Zen-main
Black Rose Dragon
Ancient Fairy Dragon
Scrap dragon
Blackwing Armor Master
Blackwing Armed Wing

The Side deck is basically what can counter meta decks as Black Wings are a archtype meta deck it should be easy to over come other decks

Mainly With This deck you are suppressing your opponent from special Summoning and and Attacking you from game and negating their monster's effects always remember its not the deck that is over powered or to good its how you play them and how you strategies for every encounter. So as you suppress your attacking your opponent none stop with this deck. and it will swarm the field on its own with you.

Good Luck Henry and have a nice day or night and Good luck in your games have fun and rack up those wins.

P.s: Thank You again for allowing me to edit your awesome Blackwing deck it is going to be insane when its all ready. it was hard making a deck of Blackwings because of the new format no Special Summons or any cards to destroy other cards like "Heavy Storm" and yeah Good Luck.

-Abel

Yu-Gi-Oh

Drjerks