Yu-Gi-Oh/deck build

QUESTION: Hi.I've been thinking about an Earthbound Immortal deck.And am hoping you can help.These are the cards I've gotten so far.
Earthbound Immortal Uru 3
Earthbound Immortal Chacu Challhua 3
Earthbound Immortal Aslla Piscu 3
Earthbound Immortal Cusillu Ccarayhua 3
Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha 3
Earthbound Immortal Ccapac Apu
Roar of the Earthbound 2
Revival of the Immortals 2
Offering to the Immortals 2
Earthbound Wave 2
Earthbound Whirlwind 2
Earthbound Revival 2
Those are the specific earthbound cards I've got.Along with a couple of binders of other cards.Your help would be greatly appreciated!Thanx!!

ANSWER: everything you have is awesome earthbound Immortals i am not going to lie love the deck profile i haven't seen this deck in a while. By reading this you agree not to take my soul when you win if we ever are against each other. Anyways like i said awesome deck. all you really need it staples and hardened dragon so they are not destroyed by their own effect. basically you need.

Take out 1 of each earthbound  immortal and keep CCapac Apu

hardened dragon x2
effect veiler's x2
Maxx C
Summoner Monk x2  
Double coston x2
Mystical Space typhoon x2
terraforming x2
mausoleum of the emperor x2
Seal or orichalcos
Heavy storm
Starlight road
Solemn warning and judgment

Now what you want to do is side 2 ultimate offerings so when you summon double coston you can summon again for earthbound immortal(s)

and field spells for the earthbound immortals also that hardened dragon nullifies their own effects if used properly

This deck will run semi fast but not as fast i tried sticking to pure earthbound's but had to add the other cards for support and traps for your opponent.

and use the field spell as well to summon those earthbound Immortals.

Good Luck have fun and if you have any questions ask away. and Thank you Dewey for allowing me to edit this awesome earthbound immortal deck.

QUESTION: Hi,just to clarify for myself.The Hardened dragon , do you mean the Hardened Armed Dragon?Also when you said take out 1 each of the Earthbounds , thats 2 each in the deck,or 1 of each?Since Heavy Storm was just banned,could I use Forbidden Lance or something else,the same for Solemn Judgement?Like maybe Black Horn of Heaven , which does'nt stop traps & spells,still it does special summons.Thanx for the help I appreciate it very much . You will get my highest recommndation.hope to hear from you soon.

ANSWER: Yes armored dragon yes to. Black horn of winter and add solemn warning with dust tornado to set your back rows on your opponents turn as well as lances for thos effect this format is slow so there will be alot of back row cards and hard to get by but earthbound immortals are good at passing opponents defensives so you will have fun with it it looks fun oh and for  immortals you will be running 2 of each immortal.

QUESTION: Hi Abel . I just wanted to give you the Earthbound build I settled on . Any advice or improvements will be appreciated !
2 E.B.Ccapac Apu
2 E.B.Chacu Challhua
2 E.B. Aslla Piscu
2 E.B. Ccaryhua
2 E.B.Cusillu
2 E.B.Uru
2 Hardened Armed Dragon
2 Summoner Monk
2 Coston
2 Effect Veiler
2 Maxx "c:
2 Terraforming
3 Mausoleum of the Emperor
1 Seal of Orichalcos
2 Earthbound Whirlwind
2 Draining Shield
2 Dark Bribe
2 Mirror Force
2 Trap Jammer
2 Torrential Tribute
40 cards .
Extra deck
1 Catastor
2 Armades Keeper of Boundaries
1 Utopia
1 Blackship of Corn
1 Sky Pegasus
Side Deck
2 Lightning Vortex
Thanx for your help !! I've been playing it on Dueling Network and it wins a lot . This's Sept 5th , and in the last 3 days I'm like 15 & 5. Appreciate the help!!

Hello Dewey how has it been sorry for the long response i went away for 2 days with some friend's and tested out my new deck the deck looks good and im glad to help i would just say side some mind crushes and Mystical space typhoon and i believe its called malevolent catastrophe.

Thanks for the question

Questions i can Answer: Rulings of the game such as: "Dark Hole(Spell) is activated and my opponent activates Starlight Road(Trap) Saving his monster's from dark hole but i chain to that a Mystical Space Typhoon from my hand as a chain MST for Short is a Quick Play spell card, who wins in the end starlight road or dark hole? Answer: Dark Hole wins due to MST being chained last to starlight road, normally people would say starlight road wins because it was chained last. well no "MST" was activated last so technically starlight road was still face down when "MST" was activated destroying Starlight road and allowing Dark hole's effect to resolve. person "A" wins due to last comes first.. other questions i can answer are how to fix a deck. Q's i can't answer are how to counter other cards in the game.

I have played Yugioh since I was 10 now I am 22 I had a 12 year experience with Yugioh, not only that I have went to regional(s) made my own decks answered questions that judges couldn't answer and I learned through others as my time went by. I Played and learned rulings and strategies through events i went to "YCS" events. for Yugioh.

High School Diploma, "Currently" in College at Cal State Fullerton.