Yu-Gi-Oh/Dragon Collides Deck fix

Question
Hello Abel, is there a way you can help me improve my deck. Its just to me to be honest and the problem is its moving so slow and sometime i dont know is it the card i have in it or is it just me not playing it right? So can you see if my deck have any type of error in it. Thank you::

Monsters-----------------------------------------------
Blue-Eyes White Dragon
Axe Dragonute
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
Chaos Sorcerer
Chaos Sorcerer
Cyber Dragon
Dark Armed Dragon
Darkflare Dragon
Eclipse Wyvern
Ehren, Lightsworn Monk
Ehren, Lightsworn Monk
Ehren, Lightsworn Monk
Gragonith, Lightsworn Dragon
Honest
Jain, Lightsworn Paladin
Lightpulsar Dragon
Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress
Prime Material Dragon
Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
Snipe Hunter
Summoner Monk

Spells---------------------------------------------
Book of Moon
Burst Stream of Destruction
Charge of the Light Brigade
D.D.R. - Different Dimension Reincarnation
Dark Hole
Fissure
Heavy Storm
Monster Reborn
Reasoning
Traps-----------------------------------------------------
Black Horn of Heaven
Black Horn of Heaven
Royal Decree
Royal Decree
Royal Decree
Solemn Judgment
Solemn Warning
Summon Limit
Summon Limit
Summon Limit

Extra Deck

Constellar Ptolemy M7
Gauntlet Launcher
Gauntlet Launcher
Hieratic Dragon King of Atum
Hieratic Dragon King of Atum
Norito the Moral Leader
Number 16: Shock Master
Number 25: Force Focus
Number 32: Shark Drake
Number 39: Utopia
Number 48: Shadow Lich
Number 6: Chronomaly Atlandis
Sumo King Dog
Sword Breaker
Sword Breaker

In this deck i try to keep the opponent more like on a lockdown with summon limit and royal decree. As of those who i stayed so far i been facing lots of meta type of deck so i decided not run any protection back on my traps like mirror force or magic cylinder. But i was thinking if it might ruin up my deck so is any way you can help me fix up this deck?

Thank you

Answer
I am going to be 100% with you and not lie your DECK is Awesome Jimmy! Thank you for allowing me to edit you awesome deck.I love the build to it minor stuff to change well maybe a little stuff like the traps but i will start off with the monsters OK take out 3 Ehren now I know what you are thinking what great effect nice attack and mills 3 but there is better cards then Ehren as much as I love her effect I say run only 1 and add Lumina lightsworn sorceress great revival effect and great mill take out jain and add 1 more Ryko and that should do now for spells take out nothing add solar recharge x3 and take out 1 royal decree and 2 summon limits oh and add mystical Space typhoon's so it can be more competitive. everything else looks good side deck would be
Side:
2x penguin soldier
2x maxx c
2x effect veiler
injection fairy lily
trap stun
gorz emissary of darkness
tragodia
3 DNA surgery
one day of piece
Light and darkness dragon

Monsters to add and take out :
-2 Ehren
+2 lumina
- 1 jain  
+1 ryko or lyla
Spells: +3 solar recharge
Traps:
-1 royal decree
-2 summon limit
the less traps the better  to get the support cards oh and test the deck out at dueling network its cool to test it out and see its awesomeness and flaws.

always remember sniper hunter if it targets a card and your opponent has stardust dragon on the field don't be afraid use snipes effect and target stardust stardust can't negate sniper hunter because snipe hunters effect is on chance doesn't guarantee a destroy.

Good luck friend and have a nice day or night and if you have any questions contact me and if you need a cards ruling or anything ask me.

Now injection lily is to by pass those evil swarms and everything else well almost everything else.

Have a awesome day Jimmy and Thank You for choosing me as your editor.

-Abel

Yu-Gi-Oh

Drjerks