Yu-Gi-Oh/Makeing a deck

QUESTION: whats the best deck that can be made without Scyros using the banned/ limited list.  and  can still go up against synchros im just curious of what it would look like no budget

ANSWER: It always confuses me when people say "and can go up against Synchros" like Synchro Monsters are somehow a deck in their own right, and not the support engine for a few playable decks that they actually are.
It tends to suggest that Synchro monsters are a heavy part of the meta too, when the only Synchro based deck we've seen do well since Plants is Mermail - which plays Synchro Monsters effectively solely for Dewloren and Armory Arm...

Currently, the best deck that doesn't play synchro monsters is either Fire Fist, Infernity or Prophecy (i.e. any Top Tier deck that is not Mermail...)

Prophecy is probably the best of the 3 until the Fire Fist build is stabilized, and looks like this:

2 High Priestess of Prophecy
2 Justice of Prophecy
2 Maxx "C"
3 Spellbook Magician of Prophecy
1 Temperance of Prophecy

3 Spellbook of Secrets
2 Spellbook of the Master
2 Spellbook of Fate
2 Spellbook of Wisdom
2 Spellbook of Power
2 The Grand Spellbook Tower
2 Spellbook of Eternity
1 Spellbook of Life
3 Pot of Duality
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon

1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Compulsory Evacuaion Device
1 Solemn Warning
1 Torrential Tribute
3 Fiendish Chain
2 Mirror Force

Give that a go, see what you think.

QUESTION: can u give me a idea of how to play this deck the right way ... also was thinking of using a exodia u think that a good idea looking for somthing fun and easy with the banned list and all

The deck is simply aiming to Generate endless card advantage. The Grand Spellbook Tower allows you to draw twice per turn, while your Traps and copies of Spellbook of Fate allow you to control the board and deal with threats.
Your big hitters are your High Priestess or Prophecy, which you summon once you have enough board control in order to finish off the game.

You're aiming to start the game with Spellbook of Secrets or Spellbook Magician of Prophecy to get your deck rolling, using them to search each other, then Spellbook of the Master, and then using Master to copy Secrets and find The Grand SpellBook Tower.
After that, you whittle away your opponent's cards, and use Justice to find Priestess to finish the game.

Exodia is unlikely to do well well competitively this format, but could probably be used as a fun deck quite well.

Hope that helps.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics