Hi, i just wanted to know your opinion about one of my recent trades. I traded my wind-up deck for a guys Tidal Mermail deck and i wanted to know your opinion on it based on Dragoons going to 1 and if he dosent get hit at all. How do you think mermails will fair in the next format and was this trade good??? Thx

ok please send a deck list for both deck including rarity as thats a key factor

even if dragoon and diva do get hit which is confirmed they will they still got tidal and mermail abyssmegalo and Abysssphere can still allow for crazy combo i just cut down on some of the less needed alantan cards as with out diva they may clog thou with some mermail thats a good thing so yes they will be a biscuit eating bulldog next format

get me the 2 deck list please put them like this and rarity next to each 1

extra (if you got one or gave one)
side (if you got one or gave one)

and if able put each card in alphabetical order to make it easier to read  

Jason Lee

hello to all yugioh players out their my name is Jason Lee aka yugiohdeckmaster on youtube i was born 10/30/1984 in Paris Texas and now live in Lawton Oklahoma I can answer almost all ruling question and pricing question max 3 per question asked please, i can also help with deck drafts and builds If you are making a deck request or rating, please no decks that are not advance format, or are mostly cards design to burn opponent LP down, (except volcanic) Spellcaster theme decks or any decks relying on normal monsters mostly or are decks that have a hole bunch of card with no real theme to it or focus (i will count it, if you send me a list of cards you got, and ask me to make a deck out of them) if you do this i will either send them to the card pool or reject them, and also please make sure your up to date on today Banned List, and please put your deck in this order and if able all cards in alphabetical order Monsters Spells Traps Extra Side if i cant understand the deck you sent or pick out a theme or focus for it (aka its a cookie cutter deck) i will reject it sorry i do my best to get back to you with in 24-48 hours on almost all question asked thank you for choosing me, and have a wonderful day /night.

Been playing the game for over 10 years, and have learned the rules to almost all cards.

So far my work has appeared on youtube, under the user name yugiohdeckmaster41 yugiohdeckmaster and jasonlee41, (the first and the last one got deleted tho)

Cache High Schools.

partner ship on youtube about it

none right now hoping to make new ones