Yu-Gi-Oh/New Blue Eyes Deck

QUESTION: Hi Exo. With the upcoming Blue Eyes structure deck coming out I figured I'd test it out. The Breaker the Magical Warrior and Knight Assailant are dark monsters with good effects to fuel the BLS. I feel that it might need a bit of a tune up. If you could give me your thoughts that would be fantastic.

1 x Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
3 x Blue-Eyes White Dragon
2 x Divine Dragon Apocralyph
2 x Kaibaman
2 x Maiden with Eyes of Blue
1 x Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
1 x Shining Angel
3 x The White Stone of Legend
2 x Delta Flyer
1 x Breaker the Magical Warrior
1 x Evilswarm Zahak
1 x Knight Assailant

2 x Cards of Consonance
1 x Dark Hole
1 x Forbidden Lance
1 x Heavy Storm
1 x Monster Reborn
2 x Mystical Space Typhoon
1 x Ancient Rulings
2 x Silver's Cry
2 x Trade-In

2 x Mirror Force
1 x Solemn Judgment
1 x Solemn Warning
2 x Torrential Tribute
1 x Starlight Road

ANSWER: I answered a question on this recently, and decided that this is what I'd play at the moment:

1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1 Darkstorm Dragon
3 Blue-Eyes White Dragon
3 Maiden with Eyes of Blue
3 The White Stone of Legend
2 Rider of Storm Winds
1 Divine Dragon Apocralyph
1 Eclipse Wyvern

3 Silver's Cry
2 Cards of Consonance
2 Trade-In
2 Forbidden Lance
2 Hallowed Dragon Boneyard
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Heavy Storm
1 Book of Moon

2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Compulsory Evacuation Device
2 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Solemn Warning

Here the Darkstorm Dragon and Gorz make up the Extra DARK monsters, with Darkstorm being easy to set up in Graveyard through Hallowed Dragon Boneyard.

Give that a go, see what you think.

QUESTION: Ahhh yes I can see how this deck will work. What were you using for your extra deck in terms on syncro and xyz?

Something like this should work:

3 Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Armades, Keeper of Boundaries
1 T.G. Hyper Librarian
1 Trident Dragion
2 Thunder End Dragon
1 Hieratic Sun Dragon - Overlord of Heliopolis
1 Number 40 - Gimmick Puppet of Strings
1 Coaching King Giantrainer
2 Slacker Magician

Give that a go.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics