Yu-Gi-Oh/rare card?

Hi, I dont play Yu-Gi-Oh but i found a bunch of cards in a bin. I know very little of this game but i think some of the cards are rare. Especially the the card in best condition. the monster is called the wing dragon. The element (i dont know if that is the right term) says it is a god. it has ten orange circles with stars in them under the monsters name. its atk says ???? and its defense says ????. the info says this [Animal god in legend] The Spirit is singing, the magatic power is the master of the universal nature including life, spint and bones. in my understanding it is the god of Yu-Gi-Oh. but i know very very little. and above the atk and def has a number (004). it is mint condition. i have given all the info on the card. please tell me all u know on the card. ive tried to google it and search it on Yu-Gi-Oh websites and nothing comes up. i think i have a very rare card on my hands. thank you.

list all the cards you got i list if any are worth an y thing over 5 and i list how much said card is worth

this is the website you take those cards to if their mint (no damage or bends tears ect) or nm close to mint maybe got some slight play and you can trade them for stuff you do want

if you dont list the cards i cant give values list full names and i can tell you what their worth dont and i cant i ant freaking psychic

Jason Lee

hello to all yugioh players out their my name is Jason Lee aka yugiohdeckmaster on youtube i was born 10/30/1984 in Paris Texas and now live in Lawton Oklahoma I can answer almost all ruling question and pricing question max 3 per question asked please, i can also help with deck drafts and builds If you are making a deck request or rating, please no decks that are not advance format, or are mostly cards design to burn opponent LP down, (except volcanic) Spellcaster theme decks or any decks relying on normal monsters mostly or are decks that have a hole bunch of card with no real theme to it or focus (i will count it, if you send me a list of cards you got, and ask me to make a deck out of them) if you do this i will either send them to the card pool or reject them, and also please make sure your up to date on today Banned List, and please put your deck in this order and if able all cards in alphabetical order Monsters Spells Traps Extra Side if i cant understand the deck you sent or pick out a theme or focus for it (aka its a cookie cutter deck) i will reject it sorry i do my best to get back to you with in 24-48 hours on almost all question asked thank you for choosing me, and have a wonderful day /night.

Been playing the game for over 10 years, and have learned the rules to almost all cards.

So far my work has appeared on youtube, under the user name yugiohdeckmaster41 yugiohdeckmaster and jasonlee41, (the first and the last one got deleted tho)

Cache High Schools.

partner ship on youtube about it

none right now hoping to make new ones