Yu-Gi-Oh/Silent Swordsman

QUESTION: Hi, this may sound crazy but i want to be able to play Silent Swordsman at the top level of what this card can achieve. I have already made numerous edits and im finally stuck on what to fix. I want to be able to beat most mainstream decks (Mermail/Dragon Ruler/Prophecy/Darkworld/Plantdragon/ Etc... I understand what im asking is crazy since 1 deck cannot beat all decks (kinda :] lol) But Silent Swordsman is my favorite card of all time and i wish to use it to its fullest potential. I would like to keep at least the 10 "staples" in this deck /3x lvl 3 / 3x lvl 5 / 1x lvl 7 / 3x Level Up!. Everything else is up for change if that's whats needed but here she is! TYVM! (PS: My budget is infinite)

3x Silent Swordsman LV3
3x Silent Swordsman LV5
1x Silent Swordsman LV7
2x D.D Warrior Lady
2x D.D Survivor
2x D.D Assailant
2x Exiled Force
1x Marauding Captain
1x Honest
1x Doomcaliber Knight
1x Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of The Beginning.
1x Freed the Brave Wanderer

3x Level-Up!
1x Reinforcement of The Army
1x Dimensional Fissure
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn
1x Forbidden Lance
1x Cost Down
1x Heavy Storm
1x The A. Forces

2x Royal Decree
2x Mirror Force
1x Waboku
1x Solemn Judgement
1x Starlight Road
1x Return from a Different Dimension
1x Bottomless Trap Hole

Zubaba General
Leviathan Dragon
Stardust Dragon

ANSWER: With the advent of the new TCG Forbidden/Limited List, I'm not sure what you're asking is possible anymore.
Normally I'd drop in a set of Dimensional Fissure to help deal with the major decks in the Format, but with Dimensional Fissure now limited I'm just not sure how you're going to compete with Mermail, Infernity and/or Prophecy.
We can try to rectify the loss of Fissure with Banisher of the Radiance and Safe Zone (Which will also nicely support LV7), but that's a 2-card combo rather than an individual win condition...

The main issue I have with your list of "Staples" is that LV3 and Level Up! are almost completely useless... You can Tribute Summon Silent Swordsman LV5, so I'm not sure why you'd bother with the smaller version... However I shall attempt to stay close to your decision and play 2 of each.

I'd probably make the deck look something like this though:

1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1 Silent Swordsman LV7
3 Silent Swordsman LV5
2 Silent Swordsman LV3
1 Honest
3 Banisher of the Radiance
2 D.D. Warrior Lady
2 Spirit Reaper
2 Tour Guide from the Underworld

2 Level Up!
3 Forbidden Lance
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Book of Moon
1 Dark Hole

1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
2 Fiendish Chain
2 Dimensional Prison
2 Trap Stun
3 Safe Zone

Give that a go, see what you think.

QUESTION: okay so ignore everything that I just wrote and now I'm going to build a monarchfrog deck. I already made the deck ill post it here.

2x SS5
1x SS7
1x level up
1x level mod
1x allure of darkness
1x foolish burial
1x one for one
2x enemy controller
2x soul exchange
1x treacherous trap hole
1x MST
1x dimension capsule
1x dark hole

Monsters: (Also I will be adding all the xyz like bounzer/ daigusto pheonix /slacker. I will be siding 2x veiler and thunder king solemnwarning)

3x Caius
3x Raiza
1x Mobius
1x Gorz
2x Treeborn
2x Dupe frog
3x Swap frog
1x Ronintoadin
1x Jinzo
1x Obelisk
3x Battle fader
1x Dark dusk spirit
and the swordsman above should be 40

ANSWER: So just Swordsman in a Frognarch build then, I'd go more like this:

3 Light and Darkness Dragon
3 Raiza the Storm Monarch
3 Caius the Shadow Monarch
2 Silent Swordsman LV5
1 Silent Swordsman LV7
1 Dark Dust Spirit
2 Tragoedia
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
2 Treeborn Frog
3 Swap Frog
2 Ronintoadin
1 Dupe Frog
3 Maxx "C"
2 Effect Veiler

3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Enemy Controller
2 Soul Exchange
1 Dark Hole
1 Foolish Burial
1 One for One

1 Treacherous Trap Hole

QUESTION: cool but why take out 3 Battle faders/ obelisk / jinzo/ dimension capsule? this deck is not meant to have swordsman as my trump card but more Obelisk. how am i suppose to use ronintoadin then lol without dupe frogs/capsule. Also technically 2 MST = 1 mobius so... lol. I will get rid of level up! and just keep one level mod and add another ronintoadin. i can switch 2 faders for 2 veilers no prob. Maxx C is only good for draw decks most of the time like darkworld / exodia / prophecy and i dont have the money for maxx c :(

Battle Fader simply doesn't do anything that Trag can't do better, that's why it was cut. Trag can apply pressure to the opposition, threaten to steal monsters, and make Constellar Ptolemys M7 with a Monarch. Battle Fader can do none of these things.

Obelisk was a trump card during Dragon Format because Dragons had no way to deal with it (That couldn't be prevented by Effect Veiler). Virtually all the top decks this format can deal with Obelisk, so it's not as much of a threat anymore - I'd rather invest a pair of Tributes in Light and Darkness Dragon.
Jinzo just nisn't for the Main deck, it's better in the Side for decks with Heavy Trap counts.

Your deck plays 3 Swap Frogs, a Dupe Frog and 2 Treeborn, which is enough monsters to use Ronintoadin 5 times and have a Treeborn left over. You don't have 5 Double Tribute monsters in deck, so 5 uses gives you 3 Double-Tribute monsters and 2 Extra uses to make Gachi Gachi with.

Different Dimension Capsule is just a Gold Sarcophagus that can be prevented by Mystical Space Typhoon (Making the card you banished irretrievable as it's banished face-down), it's a terrible card.

Mobius is in no way the equivalent of 2 Mystical Space Typhoons. Mobius is barely the equivalent of ONE Space Typhoon:
-Space Typhoon can be chained to Fiendish Chain, Mobius cannot.
-Space Typhoon can deal with End-of-Main-Phase Abyss-Sphere, Mobius cannot.
-Space Typhoon can hit newly set backrow in the End-Phase, Mobius cannot.
-Space Typhoon is not vulnerable to Summon Negation or Effect Negation.
-Space Typhoon does not require a Tribute or cost of any kind.
-Space Typhoon can deal with Tenki/Black Whirlwind before they resolve, Mobius cannot
-Space Typhoon can cause The Grand Spellbook Tower to miss the timing, Mobius cannot.
-Space Typhoon can interrupt the Infernity Combo by dealing with Launcher, Mobius cannot.

Space Typhoon is superior to Mobius by leaps and bounds, ESPECIALLY in this format.

You seem to be incredibly confused - Maxx "C" is AWFUL against Dark World, Exodia and Prophecy.
It is however, SPECTACULARLY good against Mermail, Plant Ruler and Infernity, which will probably make up 75% of the coming Format's Metagame...
Super copies should have dopped to $7-8 by now, so they're not fantastically expensive.

Few things to think about.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics