Yu-Gi-Oh/3 Structures Combine Into 1

Hello Exo, I would like some help making a Blue Eyes deck based off the new Structure Deck? Basically, if I get 3 structure deck boxes of Saga of the Blue Eyes (I think that's the name of it), and wanted to build a single deck out of those 3 boxes, how would you make it with what's available in those 3 boxes? If there's a need for extra cards that are not in the Structure deck, what else would be needed besides REDMD? (Cuz I without question would add Red in there anyways) So that's really all I ask Exo and hope you can help.

If I was to build a deck only out of three structures, it'd be terrible, I'd say the best build would look like this:

3 Blue-Eyes White Dragon
2 Darkstorm Dragon
1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
3 Maiden with Eyes of Blue
3 The White Stone of Legend
1 Rider of the Storm Winds
1 Eclipse Wyvern

3 Trade-In
3 Cards of Consonance
3 Silver's Cry
3 Dragon Shrine
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon
1 One for One

3 Fiendish Chain
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Warning

Which has a few additions to keep it stable-ish.
Having already tested something along these lines though, I can tell you that it's not that great. The deck would likely be better played along a Chaos Dragon-like route:

1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 Dark Armed Dragon
1 Chaos Sorcerer
2 Blue-Eyes White Dragon
3 Lightpulsar Dragon
2 Darkflare Dragon
3 Maiden with Eyes of Blue
2 The White Stone of Legend
1 Eclipse Wyvern
3 Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
2 Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress
2 Tour Guide from the Underworld
2 Card Trooper

2 Solar Recharge
2 Trade In
3 Dragon Shrine
2 Silver's Cry
2 Forbidden Lance
1 Dark Hole
1 Charge of the Light Brigade

Give both of those a go, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics