Yu-Gi-Oh/Alien Laval Build for Local Tournament

Question
Hi Exo I was wondering If you would be able to make any suggestions on this deck I already have most of it built to try it out for small local tournament play. The main focus of this deck is to bring out both Shooting Quasar Dragon and Vennominaga The Deity Of Poisonous Snakes while maintaining the Alien Counter theme with the Aliens such as  Cosmic Fortress Gol'gar and Alien Telepath.

Some Combos with this deck that I can do is use Molten Conduction Field to send the Laval's then bring them back with Rekindling to either synchro for Shooting Quasar Dragon or use 2 Laval Magma Cannoneer's to xyz summon King Of The Feral Imps to search out Vennominon and tribute summon him but that is also using rekindling. I can also use Laval Magma Cannoneer's effect to discard Alien Telepath to deal 500 LP damage twice when I also use Rekindling to bring back the Laval's since it is a fire attribute reptile to bring back with Code A Ancient Ruins or Alien Ammonite to make Cosmic Fortress Gol'gar since Alien Telepath cannot be Rekindled back onto the field.

Here is the deck below

(Monsters:18)

Vennominaga The Deity Of Poisonous Snakes x1
Vennominon The King Of Poisonous Snakes x2
Alien Overlord x1
Alien Warrior x2
Alien Ammonite x2
Alien Telepath x3
Alien Psychic x1
Laval Magma Cannoneer x2
Laval Volcano Handmaiden x3
Boost Warrior x1

(Spells:15)

Dark Hole x1
Molten Conduction Field x1
Snake Rain x1
Attack Pheromones x1
Prohibition x2
De-Synchro x3
Rekindling x3
Code A Ancient Ruins x3

(Traps:8)

Rainbow Life x1
Call Of The Haunted x2
Offering To The Snake Deity x2
Rise Of The Snake Deity x3

(Extra Deck)

Formula Synchron x1
T.G. Hyper Librarian x1
Lavalval Dragon x1
Laval Dual Slasher x2
Cosmic Fortress Gol'gar x2
Shooting Star Dragon x2
Shooting Quasar Dragon x2
King Of The Feral Imps x3

Answer
I'm not sure I see the point in the Laval part of this deck... precisely what purpose does Shooting Quasar Dragon play if you control Venominaga?
Once you control Venominaga the game is over. Your opponent effetively has no way to win. Quasar is wholly superfluous.

All the Laval stuff does here is clog up spaces and provide potential dead draws in Laval monsters and early Rekindlings.

Your Alien part is reasonable, though I think this would work better:

1 Venominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes
2 Venominon the King of Poisonous Snakes
2 Alien Overlord
3 Alien Telepath
1 Alien Warrior
2 Card Trooper
3 Alien Ammonite
2 Alien Grey
2 Effect Veiler
(18)

3 Code A: Ancient Ruins
2 Pot of Duality
2 Prohibition
2 Forbidden Lance
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon
1 Snake Rain
(12)

2 Limit Reverse
3 Offering to the Snake Deity
2 Rise of the Snake Deity
1 Solemn Warning
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
(10)

Which cuts out the Laval section of the deck, replacing it with more Alient and Venominaga support.

Limit reverse is superior to Call here since it allows you to switch Venominon to defense to destroy him - thus triggering Rise of the Snake Deity.
Pot of Duality allows you to hunt for Rise.

Your Extra deck is a little restrictive too...

1 Formula Synchron
1 Armory Arm
1 T.G. Hyper Librarian
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
2 Cosmic Fortress Gol'gar
1 Orient Dragon
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Shooting Star Dragon
1 Shooting Quasar Dragon
1 King of the Feral Imps
1 Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1 Slacker Magician
(15)

I'd try that out, I think it'll work much better than the 2 combined.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo