Yu-Gi-Oh/Battlin' Boxers

Question
Could you build me a cool Battlin' Boxer deck? I got excited for these because I saw that Burnin' Boxin' Spirit will be a real card. A funny story about these is that I battled a friend who used Blackwings, only to get creamed and realize that boxers are basically like a poor imitation of blackwings. Still, here's what I have in mind.

Monsters: 15

3 Battlin' Boxer Switchhitter
3 Battlin' Boxer Glassjaw
3 Battlin' Boxer Sparrer
3 Battlin' Boxer Counter Punch
3 Battlin' Boxer Headgeared

Spells: 14

3 Burnin' Boxin' Spirit
3 Pot of Duality
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Forbidden Lance
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Dark Hole

Traps: 11

2 Mirror Force
3 Fiendish Chain
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
2 Dimensional Prison
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning

Any ideas? Alternately, I could drop something to fit in Blaster, some Flamvell Firedogs and a copy of Flamvell Magician for synchros. Firedog can also be used to summon Glassjaw and recycle my Switch Hitter. I think this deck is more like Bushi, though. I need to make Lead Yoke, then find traps to protect him long enough to win the game.

I like this deck as it is because it's pretty rock solid, except when they can deal with Lead Yoke. The amount of monster negation flying around at the moment is a real concern, which puts a damper on an otherwise invincible monster.

Your help will be much appreciated. Thank you.

Answer
I wouldn't have thought that Blackwing would be that tricky to beat with Battlin' Boxer, simply because you can count Blackwing's outs to Lead Yoke on one hand.
Icarus Attack would be rather irritating though I suppose.
I'd guess that the real killer was Ice Beast Zerofyne...

Your build is relatively close to what I'd make mine, but your monster line lacks a few things:

2 Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
3 Battlin' Boxer Glassjaw
3 Battlin' Boxer Switchitter
3 Battlin' Boxer Headgeared
2 Battlin' Boxer Sparrer
2 Battlin' Boxer Counterpunch
2 Effect Veiler
(17)

2 Burnin' Boxin' Spirit
3 Forbidden Lance
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Pot of Duality
1 Foolish Burial
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon
(12)

3 Fiendish Chain
2 Dimensional Prison
2 Vanity's Emptiness
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
(11)

There are a few things in your build in triplicate that I'm not really a fan of.
3 Pot of Duality don't really mesh with this deck's plan to summon Lead Yoke as Quickly as possible, and they mesh even worse with 3 Burnin' Boxin Spirit (Which won't be very helpful in the early game unless you open Headgeared).
I'd rather like the space for 2 Pot of Duality, but there simply isn't any going spare...

3 Space Typhoon seem unnecessary, since you're only really interested in stopping the Traps that deal with Lead Yoke. Lance does a much better job here, though we still include Space Typhoon for those cards that Lance can't permanently shut out (Fiendish Chain for instance).

Foolish Burial allows you to retrieve any Boxer from your Graveyard by Sending Glassjaw, or just set get over something huge via Counterpunch.

Effect Veiler here deals with effects like Big Eye that threaten Lead Yoke, but can also be used to make Crimsoin Blader, Catastor and the like if you feel the need for them.

Lastly, Vanity's Emptiness provides the kick-in-the-teeth to the top tier decks that you need to be comeptitive. It completely shuts out Dragons and gives Mermail a few issues too.

I'd really like to find space for the Warrior Returning Alive, since it's helpful to be able to re-use Switchhitter if you happen to lose it, or even just to get it into play quickly.

Realistically, any deck that can continuously summon a 3000+ ATK Zenmaines for no cost is worth a look into in the new meta. Give this a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo