Yu-Gi-Oh/Bubbleman burn deck!

What would be a good bubbleman deck at todays standards?

Bubble Burn effectively doesn't exist nowadays, since it usually needs at least 3 turns to win - 3 turns in which your opponent will do their very best to kill you.
With nothing in their way, they won't find it very difficult - which means you need to find a kill in your first 7-9 cards realistically.

It probably looks like this:

3 Elemental Hero Bubbleman

3 Card of Sanctity
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 E - Emergency Call
3 Meteor of Destruction
3 Tremendous Fire
3 Ookazi
3 Restructer Revolution
2 Chain Strike
3 Poison of the Old Man
3 Final Flame
3 Misfortune
3 Goblin Thief
3 Magical Mallet
1 Gold Sarcophagus

2 Magical Explosion

And is very much a Glass cannon.
I recommend you use it only for casual games, if at all.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics