Yu-Gi-Oh/Burning FIRE Deck Review

Hey Exo, its the dawn of a new format and a time for many decks to rise to the occasion. So with that in mind I would like your help in revising my Burning FIRE deck that we last worked on back at the start of June this year. Basically is it ready for tournament play? Here's how the deck looks today.

Burning FIRE 40

Monsters 21
3x Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
3x Fencing Fire Ferret
3x Volcanic Counter
3x Flamvell Firedog
2x Flamvell Magician
2x Flame Tiger
2x Maxx "C"
2x Effect Veiler
1x Gorz the Emissary of Darkness

Spells 11
1x Book of Moon
1x Dark Hole
1x Gold Sarcophagus
3x Mystical Space Typhoon
3x Pot of Duality
2x Rekindling

Traps 8
1x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Ceasefire
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device
1x Solemn Warning
1x Torrential Tribute
3x Spiritual Fire Art-Kurenai

Extra Deck 15
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Crimson Blader
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Leviair the Sea Dragon
1x Number 17:
1x Temtempo the Percussion Djinn
1x Wind-Up Zenmaines
1x Abyss Dweller
1x Gagaga Cowboy
1x Gem-Knight Pearl
1x Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1x Number 91:
1x Photon Papilloperative
1x Number 11:

Well there's how my Burning FIRE Deck looks today. The new additions to the maindeck are Fencing Fire Ferret bcuz it acts as a Fire version of Snowman Eater, and Ceasefire bcuz I feel that there will be alot of effect monsters on the field long enough to Burn my opponent for some serious damage.  For the Extra Deck the only new addition in here is a replacement of Shock Master, Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon. Other than that, this is where I'm at and all I ask is a quick assessment on whether this deck is ready for tournament play, or if it needs a little more something? Also what Side Deck suggestions could you recommend I run for a deck like this? Oh and this is for the TCG Format just so you know. For the Side Deck by the way, I do have one card in mind that I could run and its the card Spiritualism. When I 1st came across this card I thought of it as an interpretation of Night Beam, and was thinking of running around 2 or 3 in the side. But I'll leave that card up to you whether to run it or not. So a quick review and side deck suggestions, that's all I ask and hope you can help.

This needs to change now, the old version simply won't cut it any more...
We'll go with something like this:

3 Blaster - Dragon Ruler of Infernos
3 Fencing Fire Ferret
3 Volcanic Counter
2 Flamvell Firedog
2 Flamvell Magician
1 Flame Tiger
3 Maxx "C"
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
2 Card Trooper

2 Rekindling
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Pot of Duality
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon
1 Mind Control

2 Vanity's Emptiness
2 Dimensional Prison
2 Spiritual Fire Art - Kurenai
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device

Maxx "C" is simply better than Veiler this format, where Dragons, Mermail and Dragunity are the decks to stop.
Vanity's Emptiness adds another layer to stopping these decks, often giving you another turn before you have to face the horde. Skill Drain would also work here, since this deck is almost immune to it. It would, however, conflict with Gorz.

The Rekindling aspect of the deck isn't going to play as large a part anymore, and will often conflict with Blaster or Volcanic Counter, so we'll drop firedog and Tiger to one, since drawing multiples of them was awful anyway.
Most of the deck activates in the Graveyard, so Card Trooper provides a way to get Blaster, Counter or Rekindling online faster.

Your Extra deck should look like this:

2 Crimson Blader
1 Stardust Dragon
2 Scrap Dragon
1 Colossal Fighter
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Lavalval Chain
2 Abyss Dweller
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1 Photon Papilloperative
1 Gem Knight Pearl
1 Number 85 - Crazy Box

There's no need to replace Shock Master, since nothing else is even close to worth 3 monsters, and no other Xyz monster will ever come close to what Shock Master did.

What precisely would you be siding Spiritualism for? Blindly siding cards just wastes Side Deck slots, and the only amtchup in which Spiritualism is superior to Dust Tornado is Infernity.
I'd make a side deck look like this:

2 Effect Veiler
1 Flamvell Firedog
1 Thunder King Rai-Oh
2 Debunk
2 Dust Tornado
1 Eradicator Epidemic Virus
2 Imperial Iron Wall
2 Skill Drain
1 The Transmigration Prophecy
1 Vanity's Emptiness

Which gives you multiple cards that deal with all of this format's matchups.

Give that a go, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics