Yu-Gi-Oh/Darklord deck fix/suggestions

Question
"Hey man I'm just wondering what I could do to make this deck better. I don't plan on playing it anywhere except locals.
Monsters
2 archlord krystia
2 Athena
1 bls
1 chaos sorcerer
3 darklord asmodeus
3 darklord superbia
1 darklord zerato
1 dark valkyria
2 hecatrice
2 herald of orange light
1 honest
1 morphing jar
1 splendid Venus
1 Tethys goddess of light

Cards I've considered: dark grepher, the dark creator, master Hyperion, snipe hunter , marshmallow, ryko lightsworn hunter and summoner monk.

Spells
1 allure of darkness
2 celestial transformation
1 lightning vortex
1 mausoleum of the emperor
3 mystical space typhoon
3 trade in
3 Valhalla hall of the fallen
Cards I've considered: foolish burial, hand destruction, dark hole, burial from a different dimension.

Traps
3 call of the haunted
1 eradicator epidemic virus
Cards I've considered: compulsory evacuation device, torrential tribute,dark bribe, fiendish chain, bottomless trap hole, solemn warning, miraculous decent, mirror force and deck devastation virus.

Extra & side all depend on the finished main. Thanks for your time and I look forward to your response!
         Chris"

Answer
Looks interesting, though I think you're focused too much on the Darklords/Valhalla here... why summon Asmodeus with Superbia when you can just drop in Hyperion/Kristya?
I think I'd rework this to be more focused around the agent engine, using Superbia to re-use Hyperion and Kristya with Call of the Haunted.
Since Superbia is the only monster that really NEEDS to be in the Graveyard we can get away with playing fewer ways to put it there, though we'll still add in Card Trooper and Foolish Burial to help get things started.

I'd make it look more like this:

1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
2 Tragoedia
3 Darklord Superbia
3 Master Hyperion
1 Darklord Asmodeus
1 Archord Kristya
3 The Agent of Mystery - Earth
3 The Agent of Creation - Venus
3 Mystical Shine Ball
3 Herald of Orange Light
2 Card Trooper
1 Honest
(26)

3 Trade-In
2 Forbidden Lance
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon
1 Foolish Burial
(10)

3 Call of the Haunted
1 Torrential Tribute
(4)

You'd probably also benefit from a few copies of Maxx "C" in here.
Give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo