Yu-Gi-Oh/deck build

Hi . I've been working on an Earthbound Immortal deck , and I'm hoping that you can help me with it . Her 's a list of what I've currently got .
3 E.B. Aslla Piscu
2 E.B. Uru
2 E.B. Ccaryhua
2 E.B. Chacu Challhua
2 Double Coston
2 Hardened Armed Dragon
2 Giant Rat
2 Effect veiler
2 Maxx "C"
19 monsters

Those are the monster cards .
I've been trying to use these as spells & traps .
Spells 8
3 Mausoleum of the Emperor
2 Terraforming
1 Seal of Orichalcos
2 Forbidden Dress
Traps 13
3 Dark Bribe
3 Waboku
3 Threatening Roar
2 Draining Shield
2 Mirror Force
Extra Deck
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
2 Armades Keeper of Boundaries
1 #39 Utopia
1 #44 Sky Pegasus
#50 Blackship of Corn
Side Deck
2 March of Monarchs
2 Lightening Vortex
2 Trap Jammer
2 Dark Mirror Force
2 Tuner's Scheme
I've been using the Waboku & Threatening Roar to try & keep my tribute monsters alive long enough to use them .
Giant Rat instead of Summoner Monk , to search Hardened Armed Dragon.
Because I feel that i need all the resources I've got .
I'm hoping that this format , with Heavy Storm & Solemn Judgement being banned this'll be a viable build .
Would you be willing to give me your help & insight ?
It would be greatly appreciated !
Thanx lots !

I can fix this, but this isn't hte best way to go about it. A Dragon Ruler engine will support this deck much better. I'll show you what I consider to be the best build at the end.

This build just doesn't seem like it'd ever be able to beat Dragos or Prophecy. Even if you manage to Hardened Armed Dragon out an Earthbound Immortal, it just gets Stolen by Big Eye. 2 Veiler just aren't going to stop that consistently enough... Nor are 3 Dark Bribe going to prevent Prophecy's Endless stream of Spellbook of Fate ruining your day.

For your Version, I'd look at something like this:

3 Earthbound Immortal - Uru
2 Earthbound Immortal Aslla Piscu
3 Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders
3 Giant Rat
2 Hardened Armed Dragon
1 Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
2 Gigantes
3 Maxx "C"

2 Soul Exchange
2 Forbidden Lance
2 Mausoleum of the Emperor
1 The Seal of Oricalcos
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon
1 Gold Sarcophagus

3 Fiendish Chain
2 Vanity's Emptiness
2 Waboku
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Warning
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device

Here Redox can help out both with your Tribute fodder and with the ability to search Hardned Armed Dragon.
Soul Exchange provides additional Tribute fodder, as does Gigantes - who also doubles as both Spell/Trap removal to clear the way for the Immortals and a way to Banish Redox - thus Triggering its effect.

Lance deals with all the cards that Hardened Armed Dragon Doesn't - Prison, Compulsory, Fate etc - making it a better choice than Dress, which needs to be pre-emptively flipped to stop Prison and Compulsory, and can't stop Fate at all.
The inability to prevent Big Eye can be circumvented with a set of Fiendish Chain, which will also improve your Mermail and Prophecy Matchups.

Realistically speaking though, this would be the best build of this deck:

3 Earthbound Immortal - Uru
2 Earthbound Immortal - Aslla Piscu
3 Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
3 Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storm
3 Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders
3 Hardened Armed Dragon
1 Dragunity Corsesca
1 Flamvell Guard

3 Dragon Ravine
3 Upstart Goblin
3 Sacred Sword of Seven Stars
1 Book of Moon
1 Dark Hole
1 Gold Sarcophagus
1 Terraforming

2 Vanity's Emptiness
2 Raigeki Break
1 Return from the Different Dimension
1 Solemn Warning
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device

Since it provides the easiest Tribute fodder and the easiest access to Hardened Armed Dragon (and free monsters to use for its special summon effect)

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics