Yu-Gi-Oh/Deck questions

Question
Hey man I'm just wondering what I could do to make this deck better. I don't plan on playing it anywhere except locals.
Monsters
2 archlord krystia
2 Athena
1 bls
1 chaos sorcerer
3 darklord asmodeus
3 darklord superbia
1 darklord zerato
1 dark valkyria
2 hecatrice
2 herald of orange light
1 honest
1 morphing jar
1 splendid Venus
1 Tethys goddess of light

Cards I've considered: dark grepher, master Hyperion, snipe hunter , marshmallow, ryko lightsworn hunter and summoner monk.

Spells
1 allure of darkness
2 celestial transformation
1 lightning vortex
1 mausoleum of the emperor
3 mystical space typhoon
3 trade in
3 Valhalla hall of the fallen
Cards I've considered: foolish burial, hand destruction, dark hole, burial from a different dimension.

Traps
3 call of the haunted
1 eradicator epidemic virus
Cards I've considered: compulsory evacuation device, torrential tribute,dark bribe, fiendish chain, bottomless trap hole, solemn warning, miraculous decent, mirror force and deck devastation virus.

Extra & side all depend on the finished main. Thanks for your time and I look forward to your response!
         Chris

Answer
looking over your build this came to mind extra and side of course your call i preffer not to do them since it the player choice anyway lol

2 Archlord Kristya
2 Athena
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
3 herald of orange light
2 Darklord Asmodeus
2 Darklord Desire
2 Darklord Superbia
2 Darklord Zerato
2 Hecatrice
1 Honest  

1 Allure of Darkness
2 Hand Destruction
2 Trade-In
3 Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen
3 MST

3 Call of the Haunted
2 Dark Bribe
1 Eradicator Epidemic Virus
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Solemn Warning
1 Deck Devastation Virus

Yu-Gi-Oh

Jason Lee