Yu-Gi-Oh/Back in Game Exodia

Hi Exo, I would like to make an exodia deck just to get back into the game.

Will you make me the deck out of a scratch?

Would be great if its tourny competable.

Exodia isn't really a competitive deck at the moment, simply because most other decks can either just win the game in a single turn, or lock you out of getting anywhere.
There are a couple of ways you can go about playing this, the Dark World and Mystic Piper Engines are probably the best ones though:

Have a look at these:

5 Exodia Parts
2 Tour Guide from the Underworld
3 Snoww, Unlight of Dark World
3 Broww, Huntsman of Dark World
3 Battle Fader

1 One Day of Peace
3 Pot of Duality
3 Dark World Dealings
3 Upstart Goblin
3 The Gates of Dark World
2 Terraforming
3 Hand Destruction
2 Dark Factory of Mass Production
1 Allure of Darkness

3 Hope for Escape

5 Exodia Parts
3 Mystic Piper
3 Swift Scarecrow
3 Kinka-byo
2 Battle Fader

3 Upstart Goblin
3 Where Arf Thou?
3 Pot of Duality
1 One Day of Peace

3 Hope For Escape
3 Reckless Greed
3 Jar of Greed
3 Legacy of Yata-Garasu
2 Accumulated Fortune

Give one of those a try, see what you think,

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics