Yu-Gi-Oh/jinzo zombies

Alright I made this deck a while back when future fusion was unbanned. and it wasnt that bad. it was basically just relying on getting jinzo in the grave and while having zombie world on the field would make it easy to get back with book of life. I was wondering if you could at any way help with this deck. thanks

An interesting concept, but is it really any better than just playing Jinzo in Zombies?
Regardless, I'd probably start with something like this:

1 Dark Armed Dragon
2 Jinzo
2 Goblin Zombie
2 Tour Guide from the Underworld
1 Mystic Tomato
1 Zombie Master
2 Spirit Reaper
1 Armageddon Knight
1 Dark Grepher
2 Plaguespreader Zombie
2 Mezuki
2 Card Trooper

2 Zombie World
2 Book of Life
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon
1 Foolish Burial
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Reinforcement of the Army

2 Fiendish Chain
2 Vanity's Emptiness
2 Mirror Force
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
1 Torrential Tribute

Here we'll use Card Trooper, Armageddon Knight and Dark Grepher to Fuel copies of Jinzo and Plaguespreader Zombie in the Graveyard, using Book of Life, Zombie Master and Mezuki to summon them.
Any Level 4 monster and Plaguespreader will make Doomkaiser Dragon while Zombie World is active - which will allow you to special summon a monster from your opponent's Graveyard.

Your Trap line simply keeps you alive until you can start this engine up.

Extra deck should probably be like this:

1 Ally of Justice Catastor
2 Doomkaiser Dragon
1 Revived King Ha Des
1 HTS Psyhemuth
1 Stardust Drgon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Colossal Fighter
1 Crimson Blader
1 Number 66 - Master Key Beetle
1 Number 50 - Blackship of Corn
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Leviair the Sea Dragon
1 Wind-Up Zenmaines

Give that a go.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics