Yu-Gi-Oh/Neos deck fix

Question
Hello i just want your opinion about that Neos deck, and some advice for improve it to give it more chance to beat the actual Meta decks
Monsters: 13
-Elemental hero Ocean (x2)
-Elemental hero Prisma (x2)
-Ice Edge Elemental hero (x2)
-Elemental Hero Neos (x1)
-Elemental hero Neos allius (x2)
-Honest (x1)
-Rainbow dragon (x1)
-Elemental hero Voltic (x2)
Magic cards :22
-Fusion Gate (x3)
-Terraforming (x2)
- E-Emergency call (x3)
-Miracl fusion (x2)
-Super polymerization (x2)
-Reinforcement of the Army (x1)
-Night beam (x2)
-Book of moon (x1)
-Pot of Duality (x2)
-Mind control (x1)
-Mask change (x1)
-Mystical space typhon (x2)
Traps : 5
-Compulsory Evacuation Device (x1)
-Torrential tribute (x1)
-Solemn warning (x1)
-Mirror force (x1)
-Bottomless trap hole (x1)
Extra deck :
-Heroic champion Excalibur
-Number 39: Utopia
-Elemental Hero Gaia
-Vision Hero trinity
-Elemental Hero Escuridao
-Elemental Hero nova master
-Elemental Hero great tornado
-Masked Hero Acid
-Elemental Hero Absolute Zero (x3)
-Elemental Hero The shining (x3)
-Rainbow Neos
I want to try to make deck more equilibrate and as much secure as possible, im playing only on local but i have a good budget so dont worry about it.
Thanks^^

Answer
I think you're trying to incorporate too many things here. The Fusion Gates, Terraforming and Super Polymerisations just serve to add more inconsistency to your deck.
I'd focus around Prisma -> Neos -> Hero Blast/Raigeki Break, throwing in Miracle Fusions and a copy of Voltic as tech.
Would look something like this:

2 Elemental HERO Neos
3 Elemental HERO Prisma
3 Elemental HERO Neos Alius
1 Elemental HERO Ocean
1 Elemental HERO Voltic
(10)

3 Pot of Duality
3 Gemini Spark
3 E - Emergency Call
3 Miracle Fusion
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon
(17)

2 Raigeki Break
3 Hero Blast
2 Vanity's Emptiness
2 Dimensional Prison
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Warning
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
(14)

This kind of deck's very different to Bubble-beat, and as such needs much heavier Trap Line..
Here you're aiming to just keep your one Prisma or Alius on Board and attack with it, maybe using it to make an Xyz monster if the opportunity presents itself.
Miracle Fusion is your big hitter here, allowing you to make huge copies of The Shining to both pressure your opponent and recover your banished HERO monsters.

I'm not a big fan of Ocean or Voltic, but they're in there for some interesting Tech, since Ocean can be sent to the Graveyard by Prisma as long as you include Terra Firma in your Extra Deck.

Vanity's Emptiness is a huge card right now, since it cuts out the vast majority of the Meta for at least a turn - allowing you to re-solidify your board presence, or just lock your opponent out of the game and put it away.

Give it a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo