Yu-Gi-Oh/Old dragunity deck

Hey jason can you build me a dragunity deck with the september 2010 format? Its for the game over the nexus.

ok i did some mathmatics and searching found a old deck list made it better this is what i got

2x Dragunity Aklys
1x Dragunity Arma Leyvaten
3x Dragunity Arma Mystletainn
3x Dragunity Dux
3x Dragunity Legionnaire
2x Dragunity Phalanx
2x Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
2x Dragunity Brandistock

3x Upstart Goblin
1x Giant Trunade
3x Dragon Ravine
1x Monster Reborn
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
2x Terraforming

2x Bottomless Trap Hole
2x Dimensional Prison
2x Compulsory Evacuation Device
2x Trap Stun
2x Magic Cylinder

2x Ally of Justice Catastor
2x Black Rose Dragon
1x Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Dragunity Knight - Gae Dearg
3x Dragunity Knight - Vajrayana
1x Goyo Guardian
1x Thought Ruler Archfiend
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Stardust Dragon
2x Trident Dragon

any question feel free to ask

Jason Lee

hello to all yugioh players out their my name is Jason Lee aka yugiohdeckmaster on youtube i was born 10/30/1984 in Paris Texas and now live in Lawton Oklahoma I can answer almost all ruling question and pricing question max 3 per question asked please, i can also help with deck drafts and builds If you are making a deck request or rating, please no decks that are not advance format, or are mostly cards design to burn opponent LP down, (except volcanic) Spellcaster theme decks or any decks relying on normal monsters mostly or are decks that have a hole bunch of card with no real theme to it or focus (i will count it, if you send me a list of cards you got, and ask me to make a deck out of them) if you do this i will either send them to the card pool or reject them, and also please make sure your up to date on today Banned List, and please put your deck in this order and if able all cards in alphabetical order Monsters Spells Traps Extra Side if i cant understand the deck you sent or pick out a theme or focus for it (aka its a cookie cutter deck) i will reject it sorry i do my best to get back to you with in 24-48 hours on almost all question asked thank you for choosing me, and have a wonderful day /night.

Been playing the game for over 10 years, and have learned the rules to almost all cards.

So far my work has appeared on youtube, under the user name yugiohdeckmaster41 yugiohdeckmaster and jasonlee41, (the first and the last one got deleted tho)

Cache High Schools.

partner ship on youtube about it

none right now hoping to make new ones