Yu-Gi-Oh/Old infernity deck

Question
QUESTION: Hey jason, thanks for the help on the dragunity deck, that was great. Now i'd like to build an infernity deck but for the reverse of arcadia game. I'd like to use infernities, empty hand, and ccaupacapu (yeah i have no idea how you spe that lol) i believe this game uses the september 2009 format since it came out in february 2010. thanks in advance

ANSWER: are you using speed world in this deck as i never played it if so i think i got a build if not not sure how to fit the earthbound in lmk then i work on it7/

QUESTION: No its not a turbo deck, its just a regular deck

ANSWER: i can do a infernity deck but with out speed world i need a field spell for the earthbound to survive and infernity dont run field spells so here a good infernity build i make some suggestion for the EBI after

Monsters (15)
Infernity Archfiend x3
Infernity Destroyer x1
Infernity Guardian x3
Infernity Necromancer x3
Mystic Tomato x2
Plaguespreader Zombie x1
Snipe Hunter x2 (can replace with 2 earthbound immortal)

Spells (15)
allure of darkness
Card Destruction x1
Foolish Burial x1
Heavy Storm x1
Lightning Vortex x2
MST x3
Book of Moon x3 (can replace with fires of dooms day or soul exchange )
shrink x3 (can replace with any good field spell you want)

Traps (13)
Bottomless Traphole x2
Dark Bribe x2
Raigeki Break x2
Solemn Judgement x3
Mirror Force x1

i go something like that sadly infernity dont got enough of their support in that game to do better

QUESTION: Thanks, this looks good so i'd like to see the speed world one to please

Answer
this builds not as good but focus on the earthbound more

Monsters 16
Infernity Archfiend x3
Infernity Guardian x3
Infernity Necromancer x3
Mystic Tomato x2
Plaguespreader Zombie x2
earthbound immortal x3

Spells (14)
1x Speed Spell - Brain Control
3x Speed Spell - Fires of Doomsday
1x Speed Spell - Heavy Storm
3x Speed Spell - Mystical Space Typhoon
3x Speed Spell - Power Baton
3x Speed Spell - Soul Exchange

Traps (10)
Bottomless Traphole x2
Dark Bribe x2
Raigeki Break x2
Solemn Judgement x3
Mirror Force x1

their you go best i can do hope it helps

Yu-Gi-Oh

Jason Lee