Yu-Gi-Oh/stall deck help

Question
sorry exo i dont know how to follow up  but what i mean by zombie stall is like keeping your opponent from doing anything till they deck out while summoning zombie monsters in def to hold off atks can u help me? ps i asked about zombie stall

Answer
I'll tell you now, this deck is going to be awful.
Why? Because it's built on an awful premise... Sitting there and doing nothing is not a good way to win the game, all it does is give your opponent time to draw into the cards that break your lock.
You have to have some kind of way to mill your opponent if you're playing for deckout, so we'll have to play Soul Absorbing Bone Tower, which is also awful:

3 Goblin Zombie
2 Pyramid Turtle
2 Zombie Master
2 Soul Absorbing Bone Tower
3 Spirit Reaper
2 Mezuki
2 Plaguespreader Zombie
(16)

3 Messenger of Peace
3 Upstart Goblin
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Foolish Burial
1 Burial from a Different Dimension
1 Book of Life
(12)

1 Torrential Tribute
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Solemn Warning
3 Fiendish Chain
3 Vanity's Emptiness
2 Mirror Force
(12)

Try that, see if it wins any games..

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo