Yu-Gi-Oh/Assault Mode Build

Question
Hi . Please allow me to introduce myself . My name ' s Dewey & I ' ve been playing Yugioh for about 4 years . My 2 teen age boys got me into it . I ' ve been trying to build an Assault Mode deck and  I ' m hoping you can help me with it . I ' m wanting to run it around Stardust Dragon , Collosal Fighter & their Assault Mode versions . This ' s my card list so far .
3 Stardust Dragon Assault Mode
3 Colossal Fighter Assault Mode
3 Assault Beast
2 Assault Mercenary
2 Summoner Monk
3 Goblindbergh
3 Flamvell Firedog
3 Flamvell Magician
3 Rose , Warrior of Revenge
2 Vylon Prism
Main Deck 21 monsters
Spells 10
2 Silver Wing
3 Forbidden Lance
2 Assault Teleport
3 Pot of Duality
Traps 14
3 Assault Mode Activate
3 Dark Bribe
3 Magic Cylinder
3 Fiendish Chain
2 Mirror Force
Extra Deck 12
3 Stardust Dragon
3 Colossal Fighter
1 Black - Winged Dragon
1 # 39 Utopia
1 # 50 Blackship of Corn
1 # 44 Sky Pegasus
1 Gem - Knight Pearl
1 Gagaga Cowboy
I ' ve also got 2 Red Dragon Archfiend .
And 2 Read Dragon Archfiend Assault Mode .
But I ' m not planning to use them because I don ' t really like their effects .
Please help me with this . I ' ve been working on it so long that is ' s getting frustrating . Thanx very much ! !

Answer
hi their
sadly the archtype it self is kinda of inconsistent but i did my best with this version maybe you can make fixes to get it where you need it or maybe it work better for you then me i won 5 out of the 9 duels i had with it 3 of which  was with assault mode here the deck list sorry i could not do more

p.s. sadly colossal fighter to bad right now to make a workable deck so i focused your build on stardust sorry but unless it can be pure warrior he dont work and their just is not enough speed in pure warrior

monsters 16
2 stardust as
3 assault beast
3 vylon prism
3 mahunder
3 pa hunder
2 sis hunder

spells 10
1 dark hole
3 upstart goblin
3 pot of duality
3 mst

traps 14
2 good goblin house keeping (in case you draw into stardust assault mode this is away to put it back into deck)

1 bottomless trap hole
2 mirror force
2 trap stun
2 magic cylinder/Dimensional prison
3 assault mode
1 compulsory
1 solemn

extra deck 15
1 crimson blader/colossal fighter
1 scrap dragon
1 lvl 8 synchro i say thought ruler
2 stardust
1 constellar ptolemy m7
1 gem knight pearl
2 constellar omega
1 queen dragun djinn (to revive stardust after you assualted him lol)
1 photon pap
1 kachi kochi
1 maestroke
2 cowboy

hope this helped some and thanks for choicing me feel free to ask any follow ups if you wish
thank you

Yu-Gi-Oh

Jason Lee