Yu-Gi-Oh/Black luster envoy deck

I would like to have a Black luster envoy of the beginning themed deck. I have many of the cards and cost is no issue. I would like a really fun deck to play against friends, traditional is probably the format I would be playing in due to the fact that I've been playing since the game began in the usa.

While I'm interested in how a deck can be "themed" around a single copy of a single card (Is your deck also a "Dark Hole" Themed Deck?) I can show you what a Chaos build looks like:

1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
2 Chaos Sorcerer
2 Tragoedia
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 Thunder King Rai-Oh
2 Effect Veiler
3 Tour Guide from the Underworld
2 Spirit Reaper
2 Dimensional Alchemist
2 Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
1 Magician of Faith

3 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Pot of Duality
2 Forbidden Lance
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon
1 Gold Sarcophagus

3 Fiendish Chain
2 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Bottomles Trap Hole
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Solemn Warning
1 Trap Stun

I've included Sarcophagus here to give you a second copy of Luster Soldier, but there's not much else (Outside of Primal Seed, which is awful) that can be added to this "Theme".

Give that a go, see how it works

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics