Yu-Gi-Oh/Chaos Stun for January

Question
Hey there Exo. I'm back again for your opinion on my Chaos Stun deck. Having Chaos Sorcerer back at 2 and a Magician of Faith back is pretty awesome. Anyway, on to the deck.

Monsters
1x BLS-EotB
2x Teagoedia
1x Gorz
2x Chaos Sorcerer
2x Maxx "C"
2x Effect Veiler
3x Doomcaliber Knight
1x Thunder King Rai-Oh
3x Tour Guide
1x Tour Bus
2x D.D. Warrior Lady
1x Magician of Faith
1x Gale

Magic
3x MST
2x Pot of Duality
1x Dark Hole
1x Book of Moon
2x Forbidden Lance
1x Mind Control

Traps
2x Fiendish Chain
2x D. Prison
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Compulsory Evac.
1x Solemn Warning
1x Mirror Force
1x Trap Stun
1x Breakthrough Skill

Extra Deck
1x Armory Arm
1x AoJ Catastor
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Crimson Blader
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Leviair
1x Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1x Number 20: Giga-Brilliant
1x Temtempo
1x Zenmaines
1x Gagaga Cowboy
1x Maestroke
1x Number 39: Utopia
1x Number 50: Blackship of Corn

The deck is a little over 40 and I'd like to try and cut it down some, if you can help me with that. I was also trying to find a spot for Spirit Reaper, but I'm already too heavy on the dark monster side of the deck. I'm also getting a Lavavl Chain and Abyss Dweller rather soon, so my extra deck will be getting somewhat better. Anyway, thanks for all your help Exo.

Answer
Few things here I'm not a fan of, and others that are realistically your choice...

Maxx "C": I'm of the opinion that this is a Side-Deck card this format. It's good against Mermail, but not much else... Your Effect Veilers can hold down the fort in the Maindeck.

Tour Bus: This isn't worth it. Yes, I'm aware that you might draw 2 Tour Guides, but the chances of drawing the third Tour Guide dead in an average game are less than 4%.
If you REALLY need an additional hit then Night Assailant is infinitely better (Since it does something useful...)

I also dislike Gale. I'm just not sure it's worth your Normal summon, and its level 3 status means that you're not going to be making much that's worthwhile with it...
Mind Control doesn't really help out either, since not many people play Level 5 monsters (which go best with gale) and any Level 3/4 monster you could take can just be used for an Xyz summon instead... So it goes too

3 Doomcal is excessive, 2 would be fine.
If you want space for Spirit Reaper, then this is what to cut.

Traps, and Fiendish chain outclasses Breakthrough Skill since it stops Geargia/Mermail killing you.
I'm a fan of Mirror Force of Dimensional Prison this format too for the same reason (Yes, D-Prison is superior against Mermail, but Marksman makes that a non-factor anyway...)

So I'd go like this:

1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
2 Chaos Sorcerer
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
2 Tragoedia
3 Tour Guide From the Underworld
2 Doomcaliber Knight
2 D.D. Warrior Lady
2 Dimensional Alchemist
2 Effect Veiler
1 Thunder King Rai-Oh
1 Magician of Faith
1 Night Assailant
(20)

3 Pot of Duality
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Forbidden Lance
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon
(10)

3 Fiendish Chain
2 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Trap Stun
(10)

Which should work better.
I'd go for this as an extra deck:

1 Armory Arm
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Armades, Keeper of Boundaries
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Arcanite Magician
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Wind-Up Zenmaines
1 Leviair the Sea Dragon
1 Temtempo the Percussion Djinn
1 Number 17 - Leviaithan Dragon/Number 30 - Acid Golem of Destruction
1 Number 20 - Giga Brilliant
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Number 50 - Blackship of Corn
1 Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1 Abyss Dweller
(15)

Though you may also want to consider Photon Strike Bounzer or Constellar Ptolemy M7 for use with Trag/Sorcerer...

Give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo