Yu-Gi-Oh/Dark Magician Deck

Question
Hey there, Exo. I come to you today hoping you can help me build a deck from scratch. I want to build a Dark Magician deck for not so competitive duels with my friends, but I'm not sure what the best way to go about this is. I want to make it as competitive as it can get, but don't know what style would go best for that. I was thinking maybe spell books or chaos, but again, I'm not sure exactly where to start. Money isn't a problem and this is for advance format. Thanks for your help and I eagerly await your response.

Answer
Dark Magician is going to work best with Prophecy.
The issue with that is that it's often a Prophecy deck with Dark Magician in it rather than a Dark Magician deck supported by Prophecy.
The below deck aims to summon Dark Eradicator Warlock and then burn out your opponent with Spellbook Normal Spell cards.
It looks like this:

1 Dark Eradicator Warlock
2 Dark Magician
3 Temperance of Prophecy
3 Spellbook Magician of Prophecy
2 Justice of Prophecy
(11)

3 Spellbook of Secrets
3 Spellbook of the Master
3 Spellbook Library of the Crescent
2 The Grand Spellbook Tower
2 Spellbook of Wisdom
1 Spellbook of Power
1 Spellbook of Eternity
1 Spellbook of Fate
1 Spellbook of Life
3 Pot of Duality
1 Book of Moon
(21)

3 Fiendish Chain
2 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Warning
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
(8)

Give it a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo