Yu-Gi-Oh/Miss print?

Red eyes black dragon
Red eyes black dragon  
Okay so,
I have a red eyes black dragon and is from the joeys starter deck...
Now the weird thing is that the holo picture shows red eyes but also shows bones in the same shape but underneath the dragon in the holo picture..
This is really weird but I showed someone not long ago and they said that it is very valuable..
But I'm not quite sure whether that's the case or not?
Could you help me out?

Cheers sam

If it was a Legend of Blue Eyes copy then it'd be valuable...

It's not actually bones you're seeing, but a Holofoil misprint.
The card's layer of Holographic foil (that's on all shiny cards) is too low. Since only certain parts of the card's artwork are foiled (which is what gives the shiny effect you're used to) you only see parts of the artwork moved down, which gives the appearance of bones.

It's more apparent if you look at the top of your card's art, which won't be shiny at all.
You can also see a shadowy version of Red Eyes' mouth right below his actual one. Both are caused by the misprint.

It's a very cool effect, and may be worth something to a collector.
However, the fact that it's a Joey Starter deck version means that it's not very rare - there were millions of SDJ Red-Eyes Printed, but far less LOB Red-Eyes, which is what makes the LOB version valuable.

Either way, have a check in at your local store and on Ebay, maybe you can find someone who'll buy it from you.

Hope that helps.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics