Yu-Gi-Oh/Full Power Heraldic Beasts

Question
Exo, could you build a Heraldic Beast deck that plays the archetype to it's fullest potential? I put this together and I wanted to run it by you. I really love the speedy play style and the ability to summon all of the best XYZ monsters in the game. This is what I've been looking for since XYZ monsters came out. It's a lot like Karakuri as far as explosive plays go.  

Monsters: 18

Heraldic Beast Leo x3
Heraldic Beast Aberconway x3
Heraldic Beast Amphisbaena x3
Heraldic Beast Twin-Headed Eagle
Heraldic Beast Unicorn x2
Kagetokage x3
Tin Goldfish x3

Spells: 13

Instant Fusion x2
Raigeki
Dark Hole
Advanced Heraldry Art x3
Upstart Goblin x3
Mystical Space Typhoon x3

Traps: 9

Bottomless Trap Hole
Torrential Tribute
Breakthrough Skill x2
Compulsory Evacuation Device
Vanity's Emptiness x3
Solemn Warning

Extra: 15
Elder God Noden x2
Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon
Number 8: Heraldic King Genom-Heritage
Number 103: Ragnazero
King of the Feral Imps
Number 18: Heraldic Progenitor Plain-Coat x2
Number 50: Blackship of Corn
Number 101: Silent Honor ARK
Castel the Avian Skyblaster
Lightning Chidori
Evilswarm Exciton Knight
Abyss Dweller
Gagaga Cowboy

Can you find room for Heraldry Reborn and Mind Over Matter? I've seen highly successful Japanese decks that play these cards, but they also have access to Shock Master.

Also, what are your thoughts on Heraldry Augmentation? Would you consider it worth playing?

Thank you for your time.

Answer
Heraldry Augmentation just seems to be Dragon Ravine here. It has a few downsides, the main one being that you can't discard another one to its effect, but is otherwise entirely ridiculous.
Opening with it and Leo allows you to trade Leo for Reborn and Aberconway, ending with Plaincoat with Leo/Aberconway under it. Should Plaincoat fall you can not only use it to Unicorn and Aberconway to the Graveyard, you can search for Amphisbaena from Leo and then be in a position to grab Leo back via Aberconway and discard it to search for Avanced Heraldry Art next turn.
That interaction seems a little too good to not be playing it. Let's face it, it's not like drawing Heraldic Beasts is that good anyway... discarding them seems like a bonus to me.

I don't think you need 6 non-Heraldic Extra summons - since you now have Amphisbaena to replace three of them.  Kagetokage tends to be better since it's searchable and isn't affected by Effect Veiler.

Personally I don't think Twin-Headed Eagle is worth it, half the time your Xyz monsters will be summoned by Unicorn and be negated, the other half of the time they're destroyed the turn after you use them.
It has the advantage of enabling Lightning Chidori, but Amphisbaena sorts that out anyway.

I'd look at something like this:

3 Heraldic Beast Amphisbaena
3 Heraldic Beast Aberconway
3 Heraldic Beast Leo
3 Heraldic Beast Unicorn
3 Kagetokage
(15)

3 Upstart Goblin
3 Advanced Heraldry Art
3 Instant Fusion
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Heraldry Reborn
2 Heraldry Augmentation
(16)

2 Vanity's Emptiness
2 Breakthrough Skill
2 Phoenix Wing Wind Blast
1 Solemn Warning
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Bottomless Trap hole
(9)

Extra: (15)
3 Elder God Noden
2 Number 18 - Progenitor Plaincoat
2 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 King of the Feral Imps
1 Number 101 - Silent Honor ARK
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Number 50 - Blackship of Corn
1 Lightning Chidori
1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1 Heraldic King Genome Heritage

I dislike Mind Over Mater since it's useless unless you control Plaincoat - something which is only a good idea in 2 of the Major Matchups. I'll concede that it gives you a way to put in in the Graveyard though, so try out dropping the 2 Wing Blasts for them.

Raigeki and Dark Hole seem OK, but not worth sacrificing your big game cards for. You could maybe drop a Space Typhoon for one of them, but I wouldn't prioritise it.

Give that a  go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo