Yu-Gi-Oh/Horus/Fairy Deck

Question
Hi!

Is it possible to create a deck with Horus and fairies in advanced? I know it probably won't keep up with the meta, but I don't play tournaments so that doesn't really bother me. I was trying to go for something that swarmed the field (Fairies) and locked down the opponent (Horus).

Thanks!

Answer
These aren't things that usually go together, but you can probably make it work by focusing around a Kristya/Horus/Decree lockout - at which point your opponent can only play with Monster Effects (that can be countered by Herald of Orange Light if needed)

Try something like this:

1 Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8
3 Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6
2 Archlord Kristya
3 Master Hyperion
3 The Agent of Creation - Venus
3 The Agent of Mystery - Earth
3 Mystical Shine Ball
2 Herald of Orange Light
2 Effect Veiler
1 Honest
1 Thunder King Rai-Oh
(24)

3 Upstart Goblin
3 Pot of Duality
3 Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen
2 Forbidden Lance
1 Book of Moon
1 Raigeki
(13)

3 Royal Decree
(3)

Extra:
2 Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
1 Herald of Pure Light
1 Daigusto Phoenix
1 Wind-Up Zenmaines
1 Leviair the Sea Dragon
1 Orient Dragon
1 Beastlord Vulcan
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Crimson Blader
1 Armades, Keeper of Boundaries
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Mist Wurm
1 Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand
1 Hieratic Sun Dragon - Overlord of Heliopolis
(12)

You'll rarely make anything that isn't a Rank 2 Xyz monster, but it should be there anyway.
Give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo