Yu-Gi-Oh/Am I Ready for The New Challengers?

Question
Hey Exo, been a while since I asked a question on here, but I hope you had a grand vacation and ready for new stuff to come out. By new stuff I, of course, am referring to our upcoming TCG set "The New Challengers." So in preparation I would like some help going over one of my mvp decks that I love playing, and is one deck where you and I have worked on for a while now, Cyber-Machina Gears? For the most part I feel it's ready for an onslaught of Qliphort decks, as well as Burning Abyss, Shaddoll, and Tellarknights, but I won't be 100% sure unless its looked through by an Expert. Without further delay here's my entire deck of Cyber-Machina Gears.

Cyber-Machina Gears 40
Monsters 18
3 Malefic Cyber End Dragon
3 Machina Fortress
3 Machina Gearframe
2 Machina Cannon
2 Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon
3 Cardcar D
1 Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders
1 Malefic Stardust Dragon

Spells 14
1 Book of Moon
1 Limiter Removal
1 Soul Charge
1 The Seal of Orichalcos
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Double Cyclone
3 Geartown
2 Trade-In
2 Pot of Duality

Traps 8
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Malevolent Catastrohpe
1 Mirror Force
1 Solemn Warning
1 Torrential Tribute
2 Skill Drain

Side Deck 15
1 Des Wombat (The only deck this is for is Burn varients because I absolutely don't like running into them with this deck)
2 Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo
3 Maxx "C"
2 De-Fusion
1 Raigeki
1 Soul Drain
2 Different Dimension Ground
2 Pulling the Rug
2 Stygian Dirge

Extra Deck 15 (I'll adjust it to my liking after any changes. But here's how I have my ratios for the extra deck)
3 Cyber End Dragon
1 Stardust Dragon
6 Rank 4's
2 Rank 7's
3 Rank 8's

Well Exo, there you have it. For a small refresher on what my deck's primary goal and theme is; My Cyber-Machina Gears deck is meant to do summon big machines and beat the opponents LP's down to 0 as much as possible. As well as a machine deck that utilizes Cyber Dragons, Machinas, and Ancient Gears for the core function of the entire deck. For the most part the major edit I did were both the Spells and Traps and I had left the Monster line-up alone because it's still a great ratio of machines. In Spells I minused 1 MST and Duality for Cyclone and Orichalcos (I'm thinking Cyclone could go up to 2 because it combos well with Geartown.) In Traps I minused the 2 Black Horns for Force and Catastrophe (I like Mal Cat the same way I like using Double Cyclone, it combos nicely with Geartow.) The Cyclone and Mal Cat are to help alleviate the new rule changes for Field Spells.

Now that we know what's going on here, all I ask is this. Is my Cyber-Machina Gears deck ready for the aftermath of The New Challengers? Is it ready for Qliphorts, Shaddoll, Burning Abyss, ect.(Qliphorts being the big behemoth here?) As far as budget goes, besides the Extra Deck, let's be as budgetable as possible. In addition, if at some point through your fixes you feel Vanity's Emptiness is needed, I'd rather it not be in my deck at all. Mainly because it's used by everyone else and I have no desire to jump on the ban-wagon. Especially when it might possibly get hit by next format anyways. Other than that, I hope you can help Exo, and I await your response.

P.S. If you can't help with this deck, I completely understand any of your reasons towards it.

Answer
You should probably go like this:

-1 Book of Moon
-1 Double Cyclone
-1 Malevolent Catastrophe
-1 Mirror Force
-1 Torrential Tribute

+1 Mystical Space Typhoon
+1 Skill Drain
+2 Dimensional Prison
+1 Raigeki

I'd also suggest you try out Fairy Wind if you're looking for more Spell/Trap Removal, since it hits both Pendulums and Emptiness.

Realistically I have little idea how much of an impact Qliphort will have, so I suggest we wait and see. Until then this should handle the meta reasonably well.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo