Yu-Gi-Oh/Slifer Deck with a twist

Question
Hi!

This might be a tough one, but I figured I'd ask. I want to build a Slifer deck that uses Slifer as its primary form of offense but I would like to incorporate Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End as a backup plan in case I need to get out of tough spots. I love dragons, but I wouldn't mind going the fairy route since I have tons of fairies in binders collecting dust. If you could give me a few suggestions in that regard, I would appreciate it.

Format: Traditional

Answer
Fairies and Slifer don't really integrate that well - both of the need pretty dedicated engines to make them work, and that doesn't really fit with Traditional's minimalist "It only takes 2 cards to kill you" attitude.

This is full Traditional - a pile of banned cards with a theme tossed in:

2 Slifer the Sky Dragon
1 Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End
3 Master Hyperion
3 Mystical Shine Ball
2 The Agent of Creation - Venus
2 The Agent of Mystery - Earth
2 Herald of Green Light
1 Sangan
1 Witch of the Black Forest
1 Destiny Hero Disc Commander
(18)

3 Upstart Goblin
1 Pot of Greed
1 Graceful Charity
1 Painful Choice
1 Monster Reborn
1 Soul Charge
1 Premature Burial
1 Harpie’s Feather Duster
1 Snatch Steal
1 Change of Heart
1 Brain Control
1 Raigeki
1 Pot of Avarice
1 Delinquent Duo
1 The Forceful Sentry
(17)

1 Crush Card Virus
1 Imperial Order
1 Ring of Destruction
1 Call of the Haunted
1 Torrential Tribute
(5)

This next one is Semi-Trad. That means that it's advanced with Banned cards added in where they directly help (in here that means they're good for drawing cards or making monsters to tribute)

2 Slifer the Sky Dragon
3 Master Hyperion
2 Archlord Kristya
3 The Agent of Creation - Venus
3 Mystical Shine Ball
2 The Agent of Mystery - Earth
3 Tour Guide from the Underworld
1 Sangan
(20)

3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen
1 Soul Charge
1 Pot of Greed
1 Graceful Charity
1 Monster Reborn
1 Premature Burial
1 Change of Heart
1 Snatch Steal
1 Brain Control
1 Harpie’s Feather Duster
1 Pot of Avarice
(15)

1 Imperial Order
1 Ring of Destruction
1 Call of the Haunted
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Sixth Sense
(5)

I'd have a go with those, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo